Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄

+6
lil_me
Kelly
Cille
Leakee
Justin
Corowns
10 posters

Go down

►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄ Empty ►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄

Post by Corowns 28/7/2013, 5:55 pm

Hello all,

In an effort to improve the security of the forums and vouches, we have made a template and change how vouches work. Following this template is now mandatory only in a greater effort to weed out those that are in fact trying to get fake vouches, or haven't actually been trusted with anything. For a long time our vouch system was imperfect, and could very easily be abused.

Please fill out the template below for EACH vouch you give. The information must be accurate, and will be checked daily by the moderators. Anyone abusing will get a 5 day ban per occasion. If it happens multiple times, the user in question will get a permanent ban.

Code:
Price/Value of the deal:
Who went first:
Comments:

Other Rules:

- You cannot give yourself vouches from other accounts
- You cannot ask other members to give you a vouch if there was no transaction
- You cannot buy or trade vouches
- Vouches are only for RWT transactions, not any other kind of transaction
- In the case of an MM, the above template should state an MM was used and all parties went first.

If any member is caught breaking the above rules they will be listed as a scammer and will be permanently banned from the forums. I hope we can all understand why this change has occurred, and make the best of it.

Thank you Smile

Last edited by [ADMIN] Corowns on 28/7/2013, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄ Empty Re: ►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄

Post by Justin 28/7/2013, 5:58 pm

Ty Cor Smile

Something that might be useful is if you want to post the template in the first page of your vouch thread. That way those vouching you can simply copy and paste Wink

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄ Empty Re: ►►►► Vouch Rules! - Read BEFORE Posting - Updated 7/28/13 ◄◄◄◄

Post by Leakee 28/7/2013, 5:58 pm

So it isnt a vouch if someone has put down a deposit for a service as there is no trust with money involved? Or am I asking a stupid question..?
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 28/7/2013, 6:12 pm

Leakee wrote:So it isnt a vouch if someone has put down a deposit for a service as there is no trust with money involved? Or am I asking a stupid question..?

Then the person trusted with the account & the middleman who is holding the deposit will recieve a vouch. If you do not hold the money and they are trusted on your account, there is no trust on your half so you will not recieve a vouch.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 28/7/2013, 6:20 pm

I'm really glad that this has been implemented - thank you Cor Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 29/7/2013, 7:27 am

sorry for all the questions cor, i just want things to be clear for everyone Smile.

I do a service for someone that costs 10m, but they have a bank worth (which was made available) of 100m. What value would be put for Price/value of deal:?

lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 29/7/2013, 7:39 am

lil_me wrote:sorry for all the questions cor, i just want things to be clear for everyone Smile.

I do a service for someone that costs 10m, but they have a bank worth (which was made available) of 100m. What value would be put for Price/value of deal:?

I think it's only fair to put the value of the direct items you were trusted with in your vouch.

So if they had full bandos and it was worth 15m + the service was worth 10m, you were trusted with 25m. ONLY items will be counted, and obviously not the value of the account itself. I can see people even counting that >.<

Great question though!
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 29/7/2013, 7:57 am

I think their should be something sayng like:

what was the deal:
total value of the deal:
who went first:
comment:

cuz i mean how do I know if I can trust the guy over paypal if all his trades states he was trusted with 500m, but actually it was just that he went on an account and did a quest and that account had 500m in bank compared to someone who bought 500m over paypal one year ago and never charged back.

example:

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:Price/Value of the deal: 281m
Who went first: Jewlian
Comments: Good trade. Thank you!

how do I know what was the trade.
I mean are not vouches to let us know all details about trades?

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 29/7/2013, 9:31 pm

Im glad things like this have been implemented to keep this community safer <3
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 2/8/2013, 8:35 pm

Cor, since the subject will most certainly arise again...

Can vouches still be given for graphics? Since no or little trust is involved, and the Graphics section is not within the Black Market section this has always been somewhat of a grey area, though people still, sometimes, give vouches for this as I believe J once said it was all right Razz
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 4/8/2013, 5:53 am

Inchy wrote:Cor, since the subject will most certainly arise again...

Can vouches still be given for graphics? Since no or little trust is involved, and the Graphics section is not within the Black Market section this has always been somewhat of a grey area, though people still, sometimes, give vouches for this as I believe J once said it was all right Razz

Vouches for graphics can be given if they are paid for. Remember, the "who went first" section is only really relevant when it comes to T/HT apps. The vouch is still considered a vouch if you did go first.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 7/8/2013, 2:46 pm

Bumping this....everybody PLEASE remember to use the vouch format.

For those of you who have a vouch thread, it may be easier for you to put this format in your vouch thread so that you and the other person involved in the transaction has easy access to the vouch format Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down