Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update)

5 posters

Go down

Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update) Empty Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update)

Post by zzsnuzz 29/7/2013, 2:43 am

Id just like some opinions for the best training for combat since in the past I was recomended for the fight caves but the new update makes it kinda seem worthless, any other spots?
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update) Empty Re: Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update)

Post by Herblore 29/7/2013, 3:06 am

What stats do you have?
Id suggest Ankous/Rock crabs / Yaks
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update) Empty Re: Best combat training in 07,(since the fight caves new update)

Post by zzsnuzz 29/7/2013, 3:10 am

I have 51 attack 58 strength and 51 defence. and I know rockies are good but usually packed. But thanks for your post I will try them out and give feedback
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 29/7/2013, 5:29 pm

I've achieved 99 Strength and 96 attack botting at Ankous in 07, all with 45 defence. I wouldn't recommend going there without atleast 60 attack and 70+ str, though. Prior to that, I trained while doing Slayer.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aram 30/7/2013, 11:34 am

I'd highly recommend rock crabs until you're up until 65ish attack 80+ str and 60+ defence, then as Dual suggested, Ankous would be decent or even spiders.
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by iima scrub 19/8/2013, 7:09 pm

helpful advice.

iima scrub
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down