Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F2P Skiller Runite Mining Guide [EOC]

Go down

F2P Skiller Runite Mining Guide [EOC] Empty F2P Skiller Runite Mining Guide [EOC]

Post by Goji Berry 5/8/2013, 2:57 am

If your reading this, I'm assuming you already have 85 mining and you are a level 4 skiller.  If not, then you might want to make a lv4 and mine around until your there Very Happy .  Anywho, mining rune is a great way to pass time while flipping or merchanting while adding cash to your cash pile.  I will be showing you the wildy method as I have found it to be more $/hr.  Here is the fastest and most efficient way to do this.

1.  Make sure you are not wearing anything and NOTHING is in your inventory.  Put rune hatchet + pickaxe in your toolbelt.
Spoiler:

2.  Go just South of the bridge to Barbarian Village and take the canoe to ~lv42 wildy.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

3.  Run to wildy rocks.
Spoiler:

4.  World hop until invy is at ~20 ores.
Spoiler:

5. Run West then South (near Corporeal Beast cave) until lv27 wildy (avoid various NPCs).
Spoiler:

6.  Tele to Edge with home teleport and repeat.
Spoiler:

Warnings:  

1.  There are some people who have lv20ish accounts solely for the purpose of killing lv4 miners (they think we bots Surprised).  There is about a 1% chance you will run into them.  Not likely, but good to be cautious about it.

Tips:  

1.  Customize your layout in favorance to runite mining.  (Press Esc key and use the "Classic" Preset, then extend your minimap lengthwise so that you can see more on it.  This will help you keep an eye out for lv4 pkers.  Move around and experiment freely)

2. NEVER TRY TO MINE IN THE RESOURCE DUNGEON, EVEN IF YOU HAVE 45+ Dg.  It will always be packed, and I've been in situations where I'm at the 6th world hop and there's no ores.  I tend to find maxed nubs with 99 mining and (t) capes, while wearing bandos, statius, vesta, etc. -.-
Goji Berry
Goji Berry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down