Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month!

+3
Yamiteh
RedRaven
Californias
7 posters

Go down

Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month! Empty Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month!

Post by Californias 30/3/2014, 5:29 pm

SPOILER ALERT!: This is a very old troll guide I found while browsing through my archives. I just thought it was funny and well thought id share. From Feb 27 2009! Enjoy!

GUIDE FOR GETTING 99 MINING
Sample of the Mining Cape:
Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month! KsoH1kF

Step 1: Commitment, you have to commit yourself for 25 days of no lifeing that means little to no human contact. The sun is your enemy at this point.

Step 2: Tell your family that you'll be going on a vacation for a month. If you live with your parents the most important word is No. They tell you to do the yard work tell them no. This action is followed by locking the door and threatening to cut yourself.

Step 3: Have every place that delivers on speed dial. By the time you get 99 Mining, you'll know the delivery guys life story. The key is to time things correctly, get the correct amount of change out since you only have 30 seconds to get to the door get the food and get back to the computer before the auto-logger gets you. This is a huge issue since those extra 5 seconds it takes to log in can cost you up to 25 mining xp.

Step 4: Sleep is for pussies, don't leave things to chance by drinking energy drinks they only go so far. Go to your local drugstore and get caffeine pills. By the end of your goal you'll be resistant to these so I suggest buying as much crack as possible.

While those are the basic tips for getting 99 Mining I have some few advanced tips:

1: The larger the bottle the more piss it can hold.

2: For sufferers of blue ball you can always click with the left and hold with the right or vice versa.

3:If you are ever feeling lonely PM darkattack01 for 24/7 runescape sex talk.

Remember if you don't make it AND follow these tips you'll not only be a failure at life but also a failure in a video game doesn't that sound great.

Your new daily schedule:
5AM to 2AM runescape and limited eating/drinking
2AM to 5AM Sleep -optional

This is a darkattack01(rsn) or dark_stu(irc) production
Californias
Californias
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month! Empty Re: Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month!

Post by RedRaven 30/3/2014, 6:44 pm

lol this made me giggle, at first i thought guide was serious..i lol'd irl reading it. Smile)))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month! Empty Re: Ultimate 99 Mining Guide! Quick and Fast!, Get your 99 mining cape in 1 month!

Post by Yamiteh 30/3/2014, 8:37 pm

Nice guide, lacks pictures though(like an example of a good piss bottle)
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 30/3/2014, 9:00 pm

Best guide I've ever read Very Happy Just awesome Very Happy Keep work!
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason6Mason 3/4/2014, 1:26 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL, I think the guide is missing some things like imagine if someone had the flu that way step one is down the drain all you got to do now is make sure they play the game!

Jason6Mason
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Californias 3/4/2014, 6:57 pm

Jason6Mason wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOL, I think the guide is missing some things like imagine if someone had the flu that way step one is down the drain all you got to do now is make sure they play the game!

LOL IKR DAMN!!! this guide IS FLAWED!
Californias
Californias
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 3/4/2014, 8:26 pm

HAHA a you need a picture of a bed pan one thing thats handy
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 3/4/2014, 10:08 pm

Nice guide, needs some pictures though and needs to include living rock caverns. You can now AFK longer than usual while still getting exp Razz
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down