Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr

2 posters

Go down

Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr Empty Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr

Post by Natsu 6/8/2013, 8:45 pm

Hello all, welcome to my guide on how to make good cash out of the Ascension Dungeon

Background

First up a bit of background on the ascension dungeon. The Monastery of Ascension also known to players as the ascension dungeon, "asc" for short is a slayer dungeon released by jagex with the june 4th 2013 update. This dungeon houses 4 unique monsters which are best known for dropping Ascenion Keystones, which are the prized drops of this guide, along with 6 unique bosses all of whom i shall ignore for the duration of this guide.

Requirements
Minimum Skill Requirements
70 Ranged for crystal bow
81 Slayer to slay the ascension monsters
65 defense for royal dragonhide armour

Ok so now that we know a little about the dungeon and the skill requirements lets get moving with gear requirements. For this guide there are two different types of setups.Setup 1 is for those who are either a bit low leveled and Setup 2 is for those who have a relatively high ranged and defense level.Feel free to mix and match gear and weapons from the 2 setups as you like.

Setup 1
Spoiler:
Setup 2
Spoiler:

Inventory
Spoiler:
Abilities
Spoiler:
Getting There
Spoiler:
Monsters & Loot

Now to the good stuff, after making you read that long and boring stuff you must be wondering to yourself why the hell am i even reading this. Well to make you see if doing that was justified let's take a look at your enemy and the loot that you're going to be obtaining.

The Enemy
Spoiler:
Loot
Spoiler:

Acknowledgements

I would like to say thankyou to Kelly for teaching me some of the basic commands such as color change and spoiler. Many thanks also to rswiki to providing those 2 pictures and links. Finally thank you to all my readers for taking your time out to read my guide, hope you all enjoyed it Smile.
p.s
Please +rep if it in anyways help you.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr Empty Re: Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr

Post by jokerman 15/11/2013, 7:17 am

hmm, how about wearing ava's attractor/accumulator/alerter? Razz
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr Empty Re: Assassin's Ascension Guide to 1m+/hr

Post by Natsu 15/11/2013, 12:29 pm

jokerman wrote:hmm, how about wearing ava's attractor/accumulator/alerter? Razz
Have to update this guide, but so busy atm Sad, but yea, that could totally work Smile.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down