Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what sort of rs account should I make?

5 posters

Go down

what sort of rs account should I make? Empty what sort of rs account should I make?

Post by Daxaal 20/11/2013, 10:12 am

I'm starting to play rs again soon, got a new name but I'm not sure what sort of account I should make. I'm going to be playing EOC since I can't stand the slow training in 07 :/, so what sort of account do you guys think I should make? Range pure? Mage Pure? Skiller? Cooking pure? Dungeoneering pure? Hybrid?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

what sort of rs account should I make? Empty Re: what sort of rs account should I make?

Post by Adri 20/11/2013, 11:18 am

Uhm, pures dont really work in eoc Razz

If you prefer skilling, making a lvl 4 skiller might be fun? Razz
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

what sort of rs account should I make? Empty Re: what sort of rs account should I make?

Post by Mooge 20/11/2013, 1:11 pm

I'm making an account that will hopefully one day wear a trimmed completionist cape and I think you should do the same! Razz
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 20/11/2013, 2:37 pm

As Adri said, Pures aren't all that effective in RS3.

I'd either go with a main if you want to do whatever you want in RS without anything limiting you from training any skills.

If you want to do something that is less commonly seen and possibly easier to max out, you could try making a skiller :p
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 21/11/2013, 8:54 am

I'm going to save you the trouble and be blunt about it. Don't.

I've made everything under the sun on both EoC and 07.

1 Def Pures
30 Def Pures (Turmoil)
45 Def Pures (Zerks)
70 Def "Pures" - 70 Def Mains
Maxed x All the Above.
Maxed Mains
I've grinded for thousands and thousands of hours, and for what? A dying game?

My most fond account, 7 99s, 30 Def maxed turmoil pure. Useless due to EoC. Cya 1500 hours. #Life

I'm gonna wrap up and save you the bullshit. Move to a different game. Try something new; League of Legends, Hearthstone, WoW (and I've never played that), CS:S, CS:GO, Crossfire, etc.

Try 'em out.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down