Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07 Running Nats with FFDN36

3 posters

Go down

07 Running Nats with FFDN36 Empty 07 Running Nats with FFDN36

Post by Gecko 1/1/2014, 3:26 am

FFDN36 and running nature runes.

The purpose of this guide is to fast track your knowledge about a quick and easy way for low levels to make money on 2007scape. This guide will cover how to Run nature runes in 2007Scape and how to use/access the FFDN36 clan chat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table O' Contents

What is FFDN36?
How to join the FFDN36 Clan Chat
How To Run Nature Runes[General Store Style]
Setting Up Your Inventory
Walk to the General Store in Karamja
Start Running

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is FFDN36?:
How to join the FFDN36 clan chat:

How do I run Nature runes?:

Step one:

Step two:

Step three:
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

07 Running Nats with FFDN36 Empty Re: 07 Running Nats with FFDN36

Post by Cyborg360 2/1/2014, 11:05 pm

Thnks a lot for this guide. For 07 noob player like me who only want to make money, this is the perfect guide. Ive been chopping down oak for profit. Now lets make money +rep
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtaba 3/1/2014, 1:45 am

Thanks for the guide man, this really helped me a lot. My friend said it's 100k/hr, but you have to be careful and you have to have like energy potions Razz

Iamtaba
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down