Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Classified: Looking for ADC for willing Support <3

2 posters

Go down

League Classified: Looking for ADC for willing Support <3 Empty League Classified: Looking for ADC for willing Support <3

Post by JIGL0JAY 7/1/2014, 9:47 pm

I'm currently a high Bronze I support player looking for a duo-q partner. I've decided that it's much easier to win lane with someone who you can actively communicate with and after discarding about 5-6 drafts of this same post I'm just gonna post it and leave it out there.

Here are my LoLking stats - http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/45609216#ranked-stats

I main Taric, Leona, Thresh, and Nautilus. But I'm learning other lanes so that I'm not completely stuck. My only thing holding me back is my ping (since I'm currently in Hawaii for the next ~5 months) since it averages at about 150-200.

I'll be much more active in teamspeak if I find a duo-q partner, but I have no problems using skype otherwise. Up to you.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

League Classified: Looking for ADC for willing Support <3 Empty Re: League Classified: Looking for ADC for willing Support <3

Post by Turm 8/1/2014, 8:34 am

As a support main its possible to carry out as a support, your skill affects 2 people in their team and you can completely kill morale on their team with aggression and domination of your lane. in my opinion a good support wins bot lane not a good adc. You should try to improve on your top 2 support champs and find ways to make the enemy team fear you from level 2 onward. My best advise is all in at level 2, if you win that engage you won lane for rest of game it rarely ever fails just make sure to hit level 2 first
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down