Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

5 posters

Go down

Favourite signature?

Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap22%Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap78%Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 9

Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 17/2/2014, 5:57 pm

Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please put SOTW or what the theme is for the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4M
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have 3+ judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Gambling

Be inspired:
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED _poker_face_tag___indicon_by_indicon-d62wh14
author: [x]

Entry Deadline: February 24, 2014

Entries:

FIRST PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: Mr Rockeye - 82.5/120
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW75_zps05512d97
Leakee's critique 25/40:
Kelly's critique 27/40:
Inhaps' critique 30.5/40:

SECOND PLACE: Stealth - 66.5/120
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW75Gambling_zps565f98ad
Leakee's critique 20/40:
Kelly's critique 21/40:
Inhaps' critique 25.5/40:

THIRD PLACE: feedpenguins - 55/120
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Untitl11
Leakee's critique 19/40:
Kelly's critique 18/40:
Inhaps' critique 18/40:

Last edited by Inhaps on 2/3/2014, 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by feedpenguins 20/2/2014, 2:31 am

EDITED: Changed text

Spoiler:

Last edited by feedpenguins on 21/2/2014, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Stealth 20/2/2014, 4:12 am

Entry:
Signature of the Week #75! Theme: Gambling! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW75Gambling_zps565f98ad

Stock Photo:
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 20/2/2014, 6:50 am

Some epic sigs already! Good luck!

A massive, massive improvement, feedpenguins,
Welcome back Stealth!
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 20/2/2014, 6:54 am

Leakee wrote:Some epic sigs already! Good luck!

A massive, massive improvement, feedpenguins

thank you Very Happy
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 20/2/2014, 7:46 am

Leakee wrote:Some epic sigs already! Good luck!

A massive, massive improvement, feedpenguins,
Welcome back Stealth!

Thanks Leakee! Glad to be back.
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 20/2/2014, 2:19 pm

feedpenguins wrote:
Spoiler:

It has some decent direction this time but it still needs some blending and better text.

Long time no see, Stealth.

Stealth wrote:Entry:

Stock Photo:

Is it intended to be squished vertically?

Also, your post signature (not your entry) is much too large. Put some of it in a spoiler or a certain admin might get hissy.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 20/2/2014, 5:34 pm

Inhaps wrote:
feedpenguins wrote:
Spoiler:

It has some decent direction this time but it still needs some blending and better text.

Long time no see, Stealth.

Stealth wrote:Entry:

Stock Photo:

Is it intended to be squished vertically?

Also, your post signature (not your entry) is much too large. Put some of it in a spoiler or a certain admin might get hissy.

It's only slightly squished I'd say. The original cover isn't very good quality, so stretching out the pixels only makes it look worse, so by slightly squishing the photo, the overall quality is increased slightly. Also, I'll get to making my signature smaller.
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 21/2/2014, 2:21 am

Inhaps wrote:
feedpenguins wrote:
Spoiler:

i know the text is basic im still learning about text. sorry about that
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 21/2/2014, 3:45 am

feedpenguins wrote:
Inhaps wrote:
feedpenguins wrote:
Spoiler:

Which program do you use to make your graphics Feedpenguins? If you use any version of Photoshop, I can help you with anything you want to get better at!
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 21/2/2014, 3:57 am

Stealth wrote:
feedpenguins wrote:
Inhaps wrote:
feedpenguins wrote:
Spoiler:

Which program do you use to make your graphics Feedpenguins? If you use any version of Photoshop, I can help you with anything you want to get better at!

im using photoshop CS6. ive only recently started using it so im just trying to learn everything pretty much. ive been going through different tutorials. if you have any links to good tutorials that would be a great help
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 23/2/2014, 9:50 am

Can i still enter?
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 23/2/2014, 1:52 pm

Yes, I will be entering later today as well.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 23/2/2014, 9:01 pm

My Entry:
Signature:

Prove of ownership (I placed the layer set-up since I used loads of renders):
Prove:
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 1/3/2014, 11:15 pm

When are these being completed?
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 2/3/2014, 12:03 am

Stealth wrote:When are these being completed?

I asked Inhaps yesterday and he told me by Monday
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 2/3/2014, 3:48 pm

feedpenguins wrote:
Stealth wrote:When are these being completed?

I asked Inhaps yesterday and he told me by Monday

I have made it a plan to release results on Sunday some 24 hours before the next SotW is out.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down