Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+9
Yamiteh
D-A_BROKE
BamZam
Dr_Dragonoid
Tuff Tiga
Kelly
Inhaps
Mr Rockeye
Leakee
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favourite signature?

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap50%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap14%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap36%Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Leakee 19/1/2014, 10:40 am

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please put SOTW or what the theme is for the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4m
Public favourite: 3m

Judging System
We will have three judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Pokemon!

Entry Deadline: January 27th 2014.

Example by Yours Truly:

If there is a lot of interest in this competition, it could potentially lead to a revamp of the Graphics Section, good luck!  I love you

FIRST PLACE: Entry 5: PRISM - 126/160
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED EpMz7ao
[x]
Minato's critique - 35:
Kelly's critique - 32:
Josh's critique - 26:
Inhaps' critique - 33:

SECOND PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: Entry 2: Tuff Tiga - 120/160
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw7310
[x]
Minato's critique - 36:
Kelly's critique - 30:
Josh's critique - 25:
Inhaps' critique - 29:

THIRD PLACE: Entry 3: Leakee - 119.5/160
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED RaikouSOTW
[x]
Minato's critique - 32:
Kelly's critique - 29.5:
Josh's critique - 25.5:
Inhaps' critique - 32.5:

Entry 1: Mr Rockeye - 104/160
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW-SM_zps8dda610f
[x]
Minato's critique - 32.5:
Kelly's critique - 24.5:
Josh's critique - 23.5:
Inhaps' critique - 23.5:

Entry 4: piramatrix - 69/160
Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Ivysaur_zps39e1412a
Minato's critique - 19:
Kelly's critique - 19:
Josh's critique - 16:
Inhaps' critique - 15:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Mr Rockeye 19/1/2014, 10:45 am

Oh I'd love to see the SOTW back up again!
I'll start on the signature as soon as I can Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Leakee 19/1/2014, 10:46 am

Good to hear it!
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 19/1/2014, 10:50 am

Good luck, everyone.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 19/1/2014, 6:57 pm

Very glad to see this back. Good luck everyone Smile.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 19/1/2014, 8:21 pm

So is it "Pokemon" or just Pokemon in general which includes characters
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 19/1/2014, 9:34 pm

So here is my entry:
Signature:
Render:
Did some photomanipulating and extra effects.
The focus is on the head and flames are special designed.
I might put another signature in and replace it, but that depends on howmuch time I have this week.

To the other participators: I wish the best of luck!
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 19/1/2014, 9:48 pm

Tuff Tiga wrote:So is it "Pokemon" or just Pokemon in general which includes characters

You can use characters as well, whatever floats your boat.

No Rule34 Misty though please  Rolling Eyes 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 19/1/2014, 10:18 pm

Mr Rockeye wrote:So here is my entry:
Signature:
Render:
Did some photomanipulating and extra effects.
The focus is on the head and flames are special designed.
I might put another signature in and replace it, but that depends on howmuch time I have this week.

To the other participators: I wish the best of luck!

I would suggest using a less contrasting colours in the gradient for the text.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 20/1/2014, 12:31 pm

What is SOTW?
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 20/1/2014, 12:42 pm

Dr_Dragonoid wrote:What is SOTW?

Signature of the Week, I believe. Smile
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 20/1/2014, 4:48 pm

BamZam wrote:
Dr_Dragonoid wrote:What is SOTW?

Signature of the Week, I believe. Smile

Very true.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 20/1/2014, 10:51 pm

Render:

Signature:
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by D-A_BROKE 21/1/2014, 5:55 am

how do people do this animation???

D-A_BROKE
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 21/1/2014, 4:21 pm

It isn't animation, as that would be moving graphics.

They created their signatures in Photoshop, I would imagine.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 21/1/2014, 5:24 pm

My masterpiece:

100% my work, like the OP states.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 21/1/2014, 5:34 pm

Yamiteh wrote:
My masterpiece:

100% my work, like the OP states.

Much amaze.

My entry.

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED RaikouSOTW

Proof:

proof:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 21/1/2014, 8:04 pm

i know its nooby but this was my very first attemp at a graphic ever. i had no clue what i was doing. i screwed a bit around making a background. i wanted to add a razor leaf or vine whip, but i failed hard at that one. just posting this for funz.

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Ivysaur_zps39e1412a

Last edited by piramatrix on 22/1/2014, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 21/1/2014, 8:38 pm

piramatrix wrote:i know its nooby but this was my very first attemp at a graphic ever. i had no clue what i was doing. i screwed a bit around making a background. i wanted to add a razor leaf or vine whip, but i failed hard at that one. just posting this for funz.

Signature of the Week #73! Theme: Pokémon! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Ivysaur_zps141f3045

Good luck ^.^
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 22/1/2014, 3:12 am

ASLFKGLSDFLKJGSJLDKFG WILL WORK ON SOON
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 22/1/2014, 6:52 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:ASLFKGLSDFLKJGSJLDKFG WILL WORK ON SOON

I love you 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 22/1/2014, 6:53 pm

i watch some tutorials today and i'm starting to like this graphic stuff :p made some changes to changes to the original design. created a pokeball in c4d and addd that to the sig, together with some brushwork for the little effect thingy. still noobish  but its a bit better then before :p

piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 22/1/2014, 7:46 pm

piramatrix wrote:i watch some tutorials today and i'm starting to like this graphic stuff :p made some changes to changes to the original design. created a pokeball in c4d and addd that to the sig, together with some brushwork for the little effect thingy. still noobish  but its a bit better then before :p

If you want this to be used, then you have to edit the original post, not make a new one Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 23/1/2014, 9:30 am

4 days left to get in your entries!
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 23/1/2014, 9:38 am

piramatrix wrote:i watch some tutorials today and i'm starting to like this graphic stuff :p made some changes to changes to the original design. created a pokeball in c4d and addd that to the sig, together with some brushwork for the little effect thingy. still noobish  but its a bit better then before :p

Look into blending. The pokeball and text both are fairly disconnected from the rest.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next