Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tattoo suggestion

5 posters

Go down

tattoo suggestion Empty tattoo suggestion

Post by feedpenguins 3/3/2014, 7:40 am

hey guys. not sure if this is the right place to put this. im designing my tattoo and this is what i want but im not sure about the shades of blue i have and if they match or not. if anyone has any suggestions on the shades i should use please let me know. im using photoshop CS6 so if you have color suggestions please post the # so i can test and see how it looks

Spoiler:
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

tattoo suggestion Empty Re: tattoo suggestion

Post by Huluplus 3/3/2014, 12:28 pm

From personal experience (I have a tattoo) you should get what you want as the tattoo and you shouldn't care to much what others think of it. :PI think it looks great, and I personally like that there is room for text in the ribbons.

Last edited by Huluplus on 3/3/2014, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 3/3/2014, 12:59 pm

I think you should get the tattoo artist's opinion, because he knows best how the colors will end up looking on your specific skin. But as a basis, this looks great imo Smile
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 3/3/2014, 4:10 pm

Huluplus wrote:From personal experience (I have a tattoo) you should get what you want as the tattoo and you shouldn't care to much what others think of it. :PI think it looks great, and I personally like that there is room for text in the ribbons.
^^^

I've got an anchor on my chest, some people love it, others don't have a clue why I'd get it.

I would probably go with a bit of a darker shade of blue though, it would make it pop out a bit more.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 3/3/2014, 11:00 pm

in the spaces of the ribbons its going to say...
Dad
R.I.P
1958 - 2006
not sure what font i want to put yet but ill figure it out. i will ask the tattooists opinion i just wanted to get an idea first of what its going to look like
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 4/3/2014, 3:49 am

Out of curiosity...where will this be located on your body? That usually determines the size, and sometimes color (some people prefer certain colors on their arms, legs, torso, etc.).

The tattoo artist will give you their opinion, but ultimately it's your tattoo, your choice Smile

(I have 2 tattoos, and this is just my experience. It could be different where you are located. Hell, it could be different from shop to shop. I just all depends)
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 4/3/2014, 6:52 am

Dag wrote:Out of curiosity...where will this be located on your body? That usually determines the size, and sometimes color (some people prefer certain colors on their arms, legs, torso, etc.).

The tattoo artist will give you their opinion, but ultimately it's your tattoo, your choice Smile

(I have 2 tattoos, and this is just my experience. It could be different where you are located. Hell, it could be different from shop to shop. I just all depends)

it will be on my inner forearm. should have mentioned that
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 4/3/2014, 7:59 pm

feedpenguins wrote:
Dag wrote:Out of curiosity...where will this be located on your body? That usually determines the size, and sometimes color (some people prefer certain colors on their arms, legs, torso, etc.).

it will be on my inner forearm. should have mentioned that

In my opinion, then, if you have a lighter complexion, I would go with a lighter blue. It will complement your skin more, and will make the transition more smoothly than if you were having pale skin into dark blue. It just seems to contrast.

Again, though, I can't stress enough that this is YOUR tattoo, YOUR vision, and the only person that needs to be happy with it is YOU.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down