Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Zone Nerf

5 posters

Go down

Nightmare Zone Nerf Empty Nightmare Zone Nerf

Post by RedRaven 6/3/2014, 8:17 pm

So Jagex did recently polled the 07 community regarding whether NZM should be nerfed or not however it did not receive the majority of votes favoring this. Despite this jagex have proceeded anyways and already nerfed the mage training method which goes directly against their players-choose mentality that they have maintained fairly strongly for OSRS. That being said i am curious to see what everyone's thoughts are regarding this, personally i have never done NMZ myself however the topic came up as a discussion within my skill clan regarding this. I also find it amusing how jagex "claim" its a bug..yet it took them ages to fix it if that is the case, personally i think jagex knew it existed all along however ignored it until now.

Nightmare Zone Nerf 5Rclmk0

Nightmare Zone Nerf S6gIqBK

what are your thoughts regarding the nerf and how jagex handled the situation?
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Zone Nerf Empty Re: Nightmare Zone Nerf

Post by Yamiteh 6/3/2014, 8:30 pm

I will never go for a high magic level in 07 but I think this kind of a nerf is pretty stupid. Makes it unfair because those who played when it was no nerfed had alot easier time gaining their xp. So it's basically whoever started playing earlier had easier time getting 99 mage.

What do you mean that the majority of the players in poll were against the nerf? As I can see from the pictures most voted yes on only getting xp on your own runes rather than the ones supplied.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 8/3/2014, 5:07 am

NOOOO, it will make training mage hard real hard
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ftpatat 8/3/2014, 8:18 pm

I think they wanted to nerf it anyways so they just came up with the bug abuse lie to not break there own rules on the polls.

Personally I was mad when I heard it because I was just starting it and got 72-85 magic, now I can't get 94 magic Sad well atleast i'm almost 99 ranged which I also trained there.
ftpatat
ftpatat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Californias 3/4/2014, 4:27 pm

I just recently found out about this nerf! Well there goes my opportunity to get high magic and hitpoints in the game! This nerf was really not needed. Although it is in a way free xp, it is important to acknowledge that it takes some skill to maximize your points and xp in nmz!
Californias
Californias
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down