Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Zone

2 posters

Go down

Nightmare Zone Empty Nightmare Zone

Post by Skilled 26/2/2015, 4:41 pm

hey guys, just getting back into osrs and i've been trying to level up my combat skills (68 - 75 str, 60-75 att, 45-60 def) and ive been told nightmare zone is a good method for this! I've never heard of it before and googled it but im still pretty confused. What is it? How do I play it? and do i lose my items upon death?

Any help would be great, thanks!
(a simple guide on nightmare zone would be awesome Wink )

Skilled
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Zone Empty Re: Nightmare Zone

Post by Blood 3/3/2015, 11:23 pm

It is the RS3 version of the Dominion Tower if you're familiar with that. If not, it's basically an instance where you fight against quest bosses again. You play by heading just outside the northeast entrance to Yanille (I believe there is a tutor that can walk you through the process once there). The best thing to do if I'm not mistaken is to go to like World 2 and pay people that have a good set of quests done to create an instance for you (ie: you don't want elvarg in your instance as that will greatly reduce your experience per hour as well as the time you will last per instance).
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down