Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback

+8
Connor
Huluplus
Dual_Shock
Adri
hammer man25
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Music
probemas
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel_Shock paypal chargeback

Post by probemas 23/3/2014, 1:51 pm

Music wrote:
probemas wrote:Hello people?

Honestly, we can't do anything about it. It's up to both you and Dual Shock to cooperate and resolve it with Paypal. Multiple people have told you means to help resolve this issue, yet you keep asking for him to be TWC'd rather than trying to fix the problem.

I would gladly fix the problem, already a week passed after Dual_shock promised me refund, havent heard from him since then. And there is nothing to do with paypal, I'm repeating my words ' Paypal case is closed, money was refunded to buyer ' The only option to fix it is to refund me 07 gold or send new paypal payment, that what Dual_Shock has to do, but he hasnt done it yet, so I dont see the point of removing his TWC if problem isnt solved yet.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 23/3/2014, 3:37 pm

Why is this still an issue?

I've refunded your money. .-.

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 TdBsG40
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 23/3/2014, 3:45 pm

Dual_Shock wrote:Why is this still an issue?

Spoiler:

Probemas, I would like to see a screenshot of your transaction log, along with the resolutions on the cases, before you start saying that you weren't refunded. you only screenshotted the resolution center (it said case closed) and that doesn't honestly show me anything. Dual shocks screenshots show that he in fact did everything he could on his end. He doesn't have your money.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 25/3/2014, 2:44 pm

Dual_Shock wrote:Why is this still an issue?

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 TdBsG40

Stop lying

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 7IVsT

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 7IVzP

Money was reversed from my account to yours. Now you have to send me payment manually.

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 7IVVe

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 7IVXp

Last edited by probemas on 25/3/2014, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 25/3/2014, 2:50 pm

So why would his claim on his end state this:
Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 XUiukpw
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 25/3/2014, 2:59 pm

Payments history between me and him :

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 7IW8k

Payment received, money held, payment reversed. You can see net amount. I would like him to screenshare his paypal to Mods. MONEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME, im not a retard, my overall feedback is about 2000, all from gold sales, I dont understand why no one is taking my word seriously here, is it because im new to this forum? Or its just tolerating scam by old member?

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/3/2014, 3:39 pm

probemas wrote:Payments history between me and him :

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 7IW8k

Payment received, money held, payment reversed. You can see net amount. I would like him to screenshare his paypal to Mods. MONEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME, im not a retard, my overall feedback is about 2000, all from gold sales, I dont understand why no one is taking my word seriously here, is it because im new to this forum? Or its just tolerating scam by old member?

Ok, let's do this the old way. Probemas, show all, and I mean all, of the transactions pages between you and Dual Shock, because you're both posting different transaction pages.
Probemas
Transaction ID 9UT8087274845494K:
Dual Shock
Transaction ID 5S874471YR32530Y:

Nobody posted everything they had, so the Mods+ can't see everything there is. Dual shock should also post everything, but Probemas, you should know from having to deal with scam reports on powerbot etc that you should've posted pictures of each transaction page, otherwise, it wouldn't even have been looked at in the first place.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 25/3/2014, 3:44 pm

I actually have Dual shock's full transaction history, and when going into details on the individual claims, it shows the money as negative, aka it went back to you (as I posted)

EDIT: I'll ask Dual Shock for more details on certain reports when I see him online, just to be sure
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 25/3/2014, 4:01 pm

There were 3 transactions. 13.25$, 13.25$ and 26.5$

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 25/3/2014, 4:08 pm

probemas wrote:There were 3  transactions. 13.25$, 13.25$ and 26.5$

Yes, we can all see that. We need to see the transaction pages. Otherwise, you have no claim, as you should know from having to deal with Powerbot disputes.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 25/3/2014, 4:49 pm

I can screenshare everything to mods

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 25/3/2014, 7:00 pm

Please PM me the information that Hammerman is asking for.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 26/3/2014, 1:16 pm

I'll post the rest when I'm back home after school, but I'd like to throw in the PM just so that -everything- is out there.

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 OY3H5nh

Also, where is the gold from? Seems to me that it's probably botted gold, which is against the forum rules? ie: OsBot, Powerbot, Tribot, etc.

I'm just a little ticked off that my Paypal account was stolen, bought 'botted gold' from some guy with 4 posts on the forums, when I don't even trade with anyone near such a low standard - NOR have I played RS in a long time. As well as, now I have to DEFEND myself that I didn't reverse a transaction, that WASN'T supposed to be there in the first place.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 26/3/2014, 2:44 pm

Here ya go.

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 TotKIyr

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 NP5xMOd

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 2 REpIGh0
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 26/3/2014, 3:21 pm

What have you actually done after you saw payments? You claimed unauthorized access, what happend after? Paypal checked and they found out that claim was valid, because indeed it was unauthorized access. After claim is made, paypal owner cant cancel unauthorized claim, because person who stole paypal could cancel it too. After the claim paypal and only paypal decides where money goes, and it cant be cancelled or refunded. Paypal decided that money goes back to your account and it happend. You didint cancel claim (because even if you wanted to, you couldnt do that),and you didint refund me.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 26/3/2014, 3:53 pm

Im calling paypa right now, to ask them what happend with these payments.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 26/3/2014, 4:38 pm

I had 15min conversation with paypal. that what guy told me :
Buyer was 100% refunded, if he used credit card for his payment, money was refunded to his credit card, if he used bank or pp balance as a funding source, money probably was refunded to his paypal balance, he couldnt tell me what funding source was used because im third party, but anyway, he assured me that buyer (Dual_Shock) was fully refunded.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 26/3/2014, 6:24 pm

probemas wrote:I had 15min conversation with paypal. that what guy told me :
Buyer was 100% refunded, if he used credit card for his payment, money was refunded to his credit card, if he used bank or pp balance as a funding source, money probably was refunded to his paypal balance, he couldnt tell me what funding source was used because im third party, but anyway, he assured me that buyer (Dual_Shock) was fully refunded.

Then I'm going to ask that you show us ALL of the transaction detail pages. You have only shown 1, the same one each time, and it does not match up to any of Dual Shock's. Also considering you have no screenshot of the trade in game gives you a very week case, while Dual shock has shown us evidence of him paying you.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 26/3/2014, 7:50 pm

hammer man25 wrote:
probemas wrote:I had 15min conversation with paypal. that what guy told me :

Then I'm going to ask that you show us ALL of the transaction detail pages. You have only shown 1, the same one each time, and it does not match up to any of Dual Shock's. Also considering you have no screenshot of the trade in game gives you a very week case, while Dual shock has shown us evidence of him paying you.

I showed all evidence to mods on skype, i showed everything i was asked to show. What about screenshots - i dont do them if person goes first, but 3 payments indicates incriments, also i can screenshot skype conversation and vouches given after the trade.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 26/3/2014, 7:52 pm

For someone who does 'a lot' of gold selling, no in game screens. Seems legit. I'd like us to move this along and close this. I don't like having this ceiling over my head when I've done nothing wrong. There's an insufficient claim here - which I've already paid him for. Why is this still open? .-.

Thanks.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 26/3/2014, 7:54 pm

You havent paid me. Paypal guy told me that money was refunded to buyer 100%. You are responsible for everything what happens with your forum acc,skype,paypal. Show me that you sent me a payment after you received unauthorized money - you can't show that, cuz you never made a refund payment to me.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 26/3/2014, 9:18 pm

Show me in in game picture of you giving my supposed account gold. You can't. That's the basis for this claim.

I cancelled the request and you were refunded, of which I have provided pictures for. But you know what, until you show me a picture of my account receiving gold, I'm done arguing with you. I have provided enough evidence to cover my end, you on the other hand have a lacking claim.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 26/3/2014, 10:14 pm

I screenshared everything to Adrijana. Its mostly a paypal error, you need to call them and check wheres your money, and you will have to send me a refund, thats what Adrijana said.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 13/4/2014, 6:35 am

Wow, i get scammed and getting twc myself? While person whos reponsible for this is not getting anything and is not going to repay? Whats wrong with this forum?

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ftpatat 13/4/2014, 3:35 pm

probemas wrote:Wow, i get scammed and getting twc myself? While person whos reponsible for this is not getting anything and is not going to repay? Whats wrong with this forum?
The TWC that you have received was for another reason, check your profile.
ftpatat
ftpatat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next