Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback

+8
Connor
Huluplus
Dual_Shock
Adri
hammer man25
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Music
probemas
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Duel_Shock paypal chargeback - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel_Shock paypal chargeback

Post by probemas 16/4/2014, 2:15 pm

Waiting 33 days to get my refund from Dual_Shock and this guy dont even get TWC, wow! Smokinelite - you're doing it wrong!

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 10/5/2014, 12:38 am

I screenshared for Adriana and she confirmed that I didint receive refund and Dual_Shock will have to pay me. It was more than a month ago. Im not getting answered on thread, im not getting answered on PM, im not getting any refund.....

scammes are welcome on this forum, they got their support from admins. Gratz!

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 10/5/2014, 1:54 am

Please don't post unless it is somehow relevant, but I highly doubt that.

@Probemas theres not much we can do for you really. Paypal is the one at fault in this situation, not yourself or Dual Shock. We're sorry this happened, but our hands are tied on the matter.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 10/5/2014, 10:36 am

Im the one who lost money here, if Dual_Shock was hacked its his responsibility to pay me back, atleast thats how its done on any other normal forums with mods who give a shit. Its Dual_Shocks fault that all this happend and he has to pay me back no matter what. Basically scammers be banned on forums until victim confirms that he got paid. On this situation, person isnt even on TWC or banned and no one gives a shit.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 10/5/2014, 10:40 am

probemas wrote:Im the one who lost money here, if Dual_Shock was hacked  its his responsibility to pay me back, atleast thats how its done on any other normal forums with mods who give a shit. Its Dual_Shocks fault that all this happend and he has to pay me back no matter what. Basically scammers be banned on forums until victim confirms that he got paid. On this situation, person isnt even on TWC or banned and no one gives a shit.

Please dont talk to any of our mods like they dont care. They've been trying to help the best they can and been awnsering every single quested asked by anybody on this thread. Starting to insult people on our forums will NEVER solve any problems. If 'we' wouldn't care this thread would've been locked long time agow..

You may delete my post as its not relavant to the topic, but I wanted to get this off my chest.

Last edited by Adri on 10/5/2014, 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 10/5/2014, 10:42 am

I understand that insulting wont help, but its been 2 months, im sure nothing will help me anyway.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 10/5/2014, 12:14 pm

I have looked at both of your PP accounts.... Money isn't on either of them. This is something that PP has to deal with on both ends because at this time neither of you did anything to cause this. You are out of gold and he is out of $ and this is due to PP which I don't have powers to resolve Sad
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 10/5/2014, 2:10 pm

Which is due him. If he havent got hacked nothing would have happend as hes the cause of this situation he has to repay victims.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 11/5/2014, 6:22 am

probemas wrote:Which is due him. If he havent got hacked nothing would have happend as hes the cause of this situation he has to repay victims.
It happens we get hacked but... why do you gravedig this after 25days?
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ftpatat 11/5/2014, 7:17 am

WisdomStar wrote:
probemas wrote:Which is due him. If he havent got hacked nothing would have happend as hes the cause of this situation he has to repay victims.
Because he's the one who started it and it's not solved lol?
ftpatat
ftpatat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 11/5/2014, 11:54 am

ftpatat wrote:
WisdomStar wrote:
Because he's the one who started it and it's not solved lol?

Yeah..im the one who lost money because of someones mistakes and I would like to get my money back, I have a right to dig this lol.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 11/5/2014, 3:59 pm

In all fairness both of them got screwed over by PP, as it seems. But if Probemas hasn't been paid it's still down to Dual Shock to pay since he owes money. Razz
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 11/5/2014, 7:10 pm

Spunq wrote:In all fairness both of them got screwed over by PP, as it seems. But if Probemas hasn't been paid it's still down to Dual Shock to pay since he owes money. Razz

After 2 months of arguing finally I see wise words here..

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 11/5/2014, 8:04 pm

Spunq wrote:In all fairness both of them got screwed over by PP, as it seems. But if Probemas hasn't been paid it's still down to Dual Shock to pay since he owes money. Razz

Both of them did get screwed over by PP but.... that is a risk we all take when we sell virtual funds. I've been had money just gone because selling virtual goods is against their TOS. That's a risk of its own. Both are out due to PP and not DS's refusal to pay. How would we look at this if the sale actually happened between them (in a scenario it wasn't a hacking) and PP took the $?
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 11/5/2014, 8:17 pm

[ADMIN] Adrijana wrote:

Both of them did get screwed over by PP but.... that is a risk we all take when we sell virtual funds. I've been had money just gone because selling virtual goods is against their TOS. That's a risk of its own. Both are out due to PP and not DS's refusal to pay. How would we look at this if the sale actually happened between them (in a scenario it wasn't a hacking) and PP took the $?

I wasn't aware that the money was going to be gone forever Razz Was still in the sense that it'd been returned to Dual_Shock, just taking a while to get there due to bank funded or w/e Razz And if there was no hack and Dual_Shock had sent the money and Probemas got it, then it got taken due to PP then it'd be nothing to do with Dual Shock since the transaction would (most likely) say completed Razz I know where you're coming from but I wasn't aware PP took the money (as i've never seen it happen, apart from account limitations), just off Dual Shocks last post -

Dual_Shock wrote:Show me in in game picture of you giving my supposed account gold. You can't. That's the basis for this claim.
I cancelled the request and you were refunded, of which I have provided pictures for. But you know what, until you show me a picture of my account receiving gold, I'm done arguing with you. I have provided enough evidence to cover my end, you on the other hand have a lacking claim.

Meaning that he was trying to say without evidence that gold was given to his runescape/the imposters he wasn't willing to try to sort it out, just boycotting it, when it'd already been established that Probemas was owed money Razz
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 11/5/2014, 9:08 pm

Paypal doesnt steal money like this, if Dual_Shock would be intrested in sorting this out it would be sourted out long time ago. Also, he should have kept that chargeback and sent me a new payment, thats what i wanted, so we wouldnt have these problems now. Its not my fault that Dual_Shock is doing nothing on this case to get his (my) money back. If person gets hacked and someone do scams or fraud activity, person must repay all losses or get banned. Its not my problem that he failed with repaying me, as i said before he should have just made new payment not trying to refund chargeback refunds as its not even possible to do as far as i know. So basically I dont really care about his problems with refunding money, im just waiting for it to appear on my wallet.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 14/5/2014, 9:23 pm

If Dual_Shock is doing nothing to fix this issue, im requesting him to refund me with a new payment.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 14/5/2014, 10:01 pm

I don't know if this has been pointed out (but I feel it's relevant to the case), but weren't you supposed to stop selling gold since it was bought from a botting site site? (I'm not saying your gold is botted as I once bought from there until I was advised not to).
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 15/5/2014, 11:51 am

Spunq wrote:I don't know if this has been pointed out (but I feel it's relevant to the case), but weren't you supposed to stop selling gold since it was bought from a botting site site? (I'm not saying your gold is botted as I once bought from there until I was advised not to).

It was before I got that TWC

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by probemas 25/5/2014, 3:23 pm

So no one will do anything about this case? Just ignore it till I forget. If you have rules - use them fairly otherwise dont use it at all.

probemas
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christmas 25/5/2014, 8:11 pm

Locked until further notice. Posting the same thing over and over doesn't change anything. We have given you a response probemas, it is on paypals end, not any of yours.
Christmas
Christmas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3