Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+3
Leakee
DoYouPlay_RS
Inhaps
7 posters

Go down

Which is your favourite signature?

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap8%Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap31%Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap46%Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap15%Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 5/5/2014, 7:40 pm

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please have your name or something related to the theme as the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4m
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have 3+ judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Animals

Be inspired:
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Wolfy_smudge_grunge_by_thunderbr-d62rzwk
author: [x]

Entry Deadline: May 12, 2014

FIRST PLACE: Stealth - 66.5/80
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Volibear_zps5103504b
Inhaps' critique - 35:
Kelly's critique - 31.5:

SECOND PLACE: DoYouPlay_RS - 64.5.5/80
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Rengar___signature_by_ouaran-d7h9wln
Inhaps' critique - 36:
Kelly's critique - 28.5:

THIRD PLACE: Heppernaut - 58.5/80
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Animal10
Inhaps' critique - 32:
Kelly's critique - 26.5:

PUBLIC FAVOURITE: kid rampage5 - 49/80
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 1numbe12
Inhaps' critique - 22:
Kelly's critique - 27:

Leakee - 57.5/80
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED HnaGytz
Inhaps' critique - 28:
Kelly's critique - 29.5:

Last edited by Inhaps on 20/5/2014, 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 5/5/2014, 9:35 pm

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Rengar___signature_by_ouaran-d7h9wln

Proof:
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Leakee 6/5/2014, 7:44 am

That BeInspired is sick...

Epic by DYPRS too, I will give this SOTW a try.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 7/5/2014, 2:07 am

Entry:

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Volibear_zps5103504b

Proof:

Also: I still haven't received my winnings for the past 3 SOTW I believe, just wondering if something could be arranged? I'm in the IRC everyday, and sent Inhaps a PM last week I believe.

Just curious, Thanks!

Last edited by Stealth on 7/5/2014, 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 7/5/2014, 3:13 am

My entry which is hand drawn:
Done the best i can do on my laptop Smile, gonna have to get better at drawing to avoid editing Razz

Last edited by kid rampage5 on 7/5/2014, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 7/5/2014, 10:17 am

kid rampage5 wrote:My entry which is hand drawn:
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED 1numbe11

That is really nice. It does need some text, though. That gives up to a fourth of the total points after all.

Also,  you should use some image editor to at least increase the contrast and desaturate it to get rid of the green tinge and just make it crisper.

Stealth wrote:Entry:

Proof:

Also: I still haven't received my winnings for the past 3 SOTW I believe, just wondering if something could be arranged? I'm in the IRC everyday, and sent Inhaps a PM last week I believe.

Just curious, Thanks!

Are you really? Yesterday I checked and it said that last time you were there was 4 days ago. Anyway, I will see if I can arrange for the dicing managers to trade you.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heppernaut 11/5/2014, 4:20 am

Okay, I've been looking into using C4D's and stuff. This signature thing is pretty damn tough. Stealth and DYPRS blow me out of the water jeez

Entry:
Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Animal10

Proof:
Spoiler:

Heppernaut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 11/5/2014, 10:05 am

Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED HnaGytz

Spoiler:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Heppernaut 11/5/2014, 11:22 am

Leakee wrote:Signature of the Week #83! Theme: Animals - WINNERS ANNOUNCED HnaGytz

This. This is really nice

Heppernaut
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 12/5/2014, 7:40 am

kid rampage5 wrote:My entry which is hand drawn:
Done the best i can do on my laptop Smile, gonna have to get better at drawing to avoid editing Razz

my vote will go to you

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 20/5/2014, 8:46 pm

A rare occurrence but we have 4 winners this time! Congratulations to all.

FIRST PLACE: Stealth
SECOND PLACE: DoYouPlay_RS 
THIRD PLACE: Heppernaut
PUBLIC FAVOURITE: kid rampage5

Contact either Kelly or me via #Design preferably to claim your prize.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 22/5/2014, 7:21 am

Inhaps wrote:A rare occurrence but we have 4 winners this time! Congratulations to all.

FIRST PLACE: Stealth
SECOND PLACE: DoYouPlay_RS 
THIRD PLACE: Heppernaut
PUBLIC FAVOURITE: kid rampage5

Contact either Kelly or me via #Design preferably to claim your prize.

congrats guys

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 22/5/2014, 8:42 pm

Stealth's winning entry is now featured in SM's group over at DeviantART - SmokinGraphics! Show some love for the group, while Stealth and DoYouPlay_RS should show some love to their prize by collecting it if at all possible. Smile

In other news, Stealth has finally taken the top spot in the SotW leaderboard!
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down