Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am I doing wrong?

+10
Ms. Santa
Dual_Shock
mypet tr0ll
Connor
Frekwency
Panda Domo
DoYouPlay_RS
Zombeh
Scouser
Heartstop123
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What am I doing wrong? - Page 2 Empty Re: What am I doing wrong?

Post by KMV 15/7/2014, 2:21 am

JeeOh wrote:I find that the main difference between bronze and silver is attitude. I recommend playing support to get from bronze to silver because people always desperately want the other roles and will troll if they don't get them. Try not to focus so much on winning or losing but on getting better at the game yourself.

Unless your duo queued I don't believe in playing support traditionally. Don't play the tank stuff learn to play the stuff that does damage. If you know what your doing you will win more games. I'm gold 2 and gotten by fine so far just sticking with karthus support. I'm not recommending you do that but, thats just how I play support in ranked. I take my adcs farm, assume shes bad, and then proceed to try and carry the game.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 15/7/2014, 9:55 am

KMV wrote:
JeeOh wrote:I find that the main difference between bronze and silver is attitude. I recommend playing support to get from bronze to silver because people always desperately want the other roles and will troll if they don't get them. Try not to focus so much on winning or losing but on getting better at the game yourself.

Unless your duo queued I don't believe in playing support traditionally. Don't play the tank stuff learn to play the stuff that does damage. If you know what your doing you will win more games. I'm gold 2 and gotten by fine so far just sticking with karthus support. I'm not recommending you do that but, thats just how I play support in ranked. I take my adcs farm, assume shes bad, and then proceed to try and carry the game.

I can guarantee you that you will not be able to continue with that once you get into high plat/diamond.

Support as a role at the moment is at its peak, never before have we been able to have as much impact on the games outcome as we do at the moment. Back about 1-1.5 years ago, Janna/Sona/Taric were the top 3 picks for Soloq support and you were there basically just to ward the whole map with mobos and an oracle, the only thing you contributed was vision control.

Nowadays with thresh, braum, nami and the amazing new items, supports have it easy and you can play it at any elo.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 15/7/2014, 5:13 pm

mypet tr0ll wrote:
KMV wrote:

I can guarantee you that you will not be able to continue with that once you get into high plat/diamond.

Support as a role at the moment is at its peak, never before have we been able to have as much impact on the games outcome as we do at the moment. Back about 1-1.5 years ago, Janna/Sona/Taric were the top 3 picks for Soloq support and you were there basically just to ward the whole map with mobos and an oracle, the only thing you contributed was vision control.

Nowadays with thresh, braum, nami and the amazing new items, supports have it easy and you can play it at any elo.

I am fully aware once I hit plat or diamond this will stop working because, you will start facing people that actually know what their doing bot lane. It merely works now because most of the time my opponent doesn't know what their doing and I actually have a plan. However, my win rate playing supports like thresh suck without duo queuing. It basically comes out to EVERY loss on my record was me not duo queuing with someone.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2