Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows

5 posters

Go down

My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows  Empty My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows

Post by Princess Toon 9/5/2014, 11:35 pm

I could write it all here, but since the tonymac forums are stupid and I can't simply copy-paste it... here's the link ^^

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/132061-mr1inchs-silent-dual-boot-succes.html#post807836
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows  Empty Re: My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows

Post by Daxaal 10/5/2014, 2:42 am

That looks really cool Smile, how much was it to build it all? Also how long did it take to find the parts and where did you buy them from?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows  Empty Re: My new build, dual-boot Hack/Windows

Post by Princess Toon 10/5/2014, 10:09 am

I think in total it was about ~800 EUR for me (just the computer parts), so that would probably be like 800-1000 USD for any American, given that European prices are fucked up Razz

www.tonymac86.com is a great referance for anything that is related to hackintosh, they release a buy-guide every month for the best / most easy hackintosh parts out there, and the regularily update their software too and post a lot of guides.

I have a macbook for school, and I love the mac ecosystem, so for me it was pretty easy to determine that I wanted a hackintosh. Also, including the monitor, this is almost half the price of a similarily specced iMac, which is nice :b.
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 13/5/2014, 9:25 pm

That's a pretty sweet build you have there! At least you had the money for it, some people end up opting for an AMD processor (granted, no hackintosh). I would love to come over and steal it Wink
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 14/5/2014, 7:33 am

Well I had a reasonably paid job for 2 months, 50 hours a week so I thought I owed myself a little treat Razz ghehe
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 4/6/2014, 2:48 am

Like the 280x. Wink I have the same one.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 6/6/2014, 11:03 am

Can you teach me how to hackintosh please, Inchy? Very Happy
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down