Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE

+3
Rewind Me
Spunq
lulu2199
7 posters

Go down

Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE Empty Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE

Post by lulu2199 30/5/2014, 12:54 am

Hi guys,

Everytime I tried to cancel orders, or buy/sell something, the progress bar is never available. It always says things like "Can't cancel the order -- please try later"

Could anyone give me some help here?

Thanks!

Lulu2199
lulu2199
lulu2199
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE Empty Re: Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE

Post by Spunq 30/5/2014, 1:44 am

Are you a memb? Are you trying to access the last 4 slots that are (not) available to you?
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE Empty Re: Help -- Problem with cancelling orders in GE

Post by Rewind Me 30/5/2014, 2:14 am

I've been getting that recently, but mine goes away after a minute or two
Rewind Me
Rewind Me
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 30/5/2014, 4:22 am

The above is true. There seems to be a higher amount of server lag at least in this aspect as of the past week or so. It may be a result of the Frankfurt servers being down. But in any case, the issue will generally work it self out after several minutes- that is you will be able to use the ge normally after waiting a few moments.
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 30/5/2014, 8:22 am

I had this issue yesterday. Switched to a world with lower ping and worked just fine.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 30/5/2014, 8:29 pm

The GE has been screwy lately but, you eventually get your items back or get the offers you want in.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 1/6/2014, 5:05 pm

I heard there has been a fair issues with the grand exchange lately, it may be due to the server problems certain worlds have..for me when i am on a UK world i had new issue. Smile
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down