Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third-Age Graphical Rework

2 posters

Go down

Third-Age Graphical Rework Empty Third-Age Graphical Rework

Post by celeritas0 20/6/2014, 2:53 pm

At the moment it looks like the vote will pass. Seems like a worthwhile investment, at least during this week?

Edit: whoops, I missed the 70% required. Something to watch then. How did everyone vote?
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Third-Age Graphical Rework Empty Re: Third-Age Graphical Rework

Post by Phileep 20/6/2014, 3:05 pm

Given the history of Jagex's graphical reworks, if it were reworked it would look awful and panic down a bit.

So given that I think if the vote went over about 66% in favor of the rework you can expect some panic, perhaps both buys and sells, but I think overwhelmingly you'd see panic sells.

Now if the vote never tops 66% I think you can see a small rise in 3a prices, based off of the safety that Jagex won't be changing the Third-age without our approval, and will likely not put up a similar poll for years.

Personally I voted "no" because I like my outfit which includes a 3a robe bottom ... even though I would like to see third-age fixed so my hair doesn't clip through it, and it doesn't look absurdly bulky on girls ... oh well. It's not worth the risk Razz
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down