Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC

2 posters

Go down

Next Minecraft Update (Please Post Any Questions before you vote and then feel free to discuss after you vote)

Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_lcap22%Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_lcap22%Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_lcap56%Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_lcap0%Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC Empty Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC

Post by Michael 12/3/2015, 5:08 am

I haven't had too many Minecraft updates recently so I want to know what you want to see the next update(s) be. This poll will be open for one week from the post date, the winning option will be implemented.

Quests:
http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/quests.3711/
Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC QjABM8Q

This mod provides you with the following main features:

Citizens 2 support! Your Quests can be given by NPCs!
In-game Quest editor! You never have to touch the file containing your Quests!
Language file! You can translate Quests into your own language, or modify the menu/message formatting.
GUI Display! Quests can be given from NPC's with an inventory GUI display.
Quests API! The three different Quests APIs allow you to build your own requirements, rewards or Quest objectives.
Denizen support! Denizen scripts can be run at certain points during a Quest.
WorldGuard support! Quests may require that you be inside a specific WorldGuard region to take them (via command).
PhatLoots support! Quests may give PhatLoots as rewards.
mcMMO support! Quests may give mcMMO skill levels as rewards. Quests may also require certain mcMMO skill levels to accept.
Heroes support! Quests may give Heroes class experience as rewards. Quests may also require certain Heroes classes to accept.

Shop Update:
The shop update will possibly require me to make my own plugin as I've not been able to find one that is very good.

Modded Minecraft:
This is pretty much self explanitory, Modded Minecraft, this may require a beta server to work out bugs. I am willing to work with any Modpack but we will have to pick one and I would appreciate if it was between mc 1.7.2 and 1.8 because it will be easier to link levels and protection.
Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC Feed_the_beast__mod_cloud_by_blekwave-d5jjodz

Last edited by Michael on 20/3/2015, 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC Empty Re: Quests/Shop Rework/Modded MC

Post by Legit Ryan 13/3/2015, 9:35 pm

Feed the Beastt
Legit Ryan
Legit Ryan
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 14/3/2015, 5:23 am

Legit Ryan wrote:Feed the Beastt

I've hosted Modded servers before and if this wins I'll need to make several polls on how everything is going to run, such as keeping a normal MC version
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Legit Ryan 14/3/2015, 5:07 pm

Michael wrote:

I've hosted Modded servers before and if this wins I'll need to make several polls on how everything is going to run, such as keeping a normal MC version

That's Fine. I don't want to put too much work on you either. But as always if you need any help with anything i'm always willing.
I've just always loved feed the beast so being able to play it with everyone would be alot of fun.
Legit Ryan
Legit Ryan
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 14/3/2015, 5:46 pm

Legit Ryan wrote:
Michael wrote:

That's Fine. I don't want to put too much work on you either. But as always if you need any help with anything i'm always willing.
I've just always loved feed the beast so being able to play it with everyone would be alot of fun.

I enjoy it too. The thing is though not everyone has a computer that can run modded. I'll most likely either have to stop the current server or find some sort of stable funding for the servers.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 19/3/2015, 11:51 pm

Voting ends at midnight GMT
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 22/3/2015, 6:31 am

There will be a new post within the next 24 hours discussing how modded Minecraft might work. Be sure to check it out!
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down