Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I bought Viktor.

5 posters

Go down

Today I bought Viktor. Empty Today I bought Viktor.

Post by Heartstop123 22/7/2014, 5:40 pm

I have been looking for a champion to "main" since I joined league. I have played a lot of different champions and roles, but I just haven't found a champion that I love yet. I always check out champs before I buy them and Viktor has been on my radar for quite some time now, but I had a few other AP mids that I could play pretty well. The other day I laned against a Viktor and got UBERREKT so i decided it was time. I bought viktor today after looking at some guides I found out that he can play mid with augment death, he is viable top with augment power and it is even possible to play viktor as a support with the other augment.

My first viktor game I played vs bots to see how difficult his e was to smartcast because I read that it was very confusing and difficult. After 3 games with him I am contemplating playing him as a jungler as well just to test it out, I think it might have some potential because of his shield and op laser.

First game I fed horribly but i was going mid against a syndra smurf
Today I bought Viktor. SyRqpHH

so i shrugged it off and decided to play again and this time i got fed right off the start and snowballed like crazy vs zed mid
Today I bought Viktor. 7E1gvsd

my third game i decided to try out viktor top with augment power. My team raged at me the entire game and yasuo decided that i was going to feed so he duo'd top with me so that "he could carry"
Today I bought Viktor. Hns3NYN

I'm excited to try the other augment as a support and play around with viktor jungle too. Wish me luck!
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Today I bought Viktor. Empty Re: Today I bought Viktor.

Post by KMV 22/7/2014, 5:49 pm

Ahh yes Viktor the only reason I don't Avidly play him is because of that item slot that is taken up. I would much rather Have a DFG or Liandries in that slot over that item though but, if you don't particularly care hes good for it as he has one of the strongest AoE CC ults in the game.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 22/7/2014, 6:56 pm

Viktor won't be a good jungler, at all. Slow wave clear, no sustain, and his ganks would be completely stupid IMO.

I don't think I'll ever buy Viktor because I can't really see him being a viable mid or top lane ever. He might be fun but i can't imagine ever playing him tbh.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 22/7/2014, 7:45 pm

Connor wrote:Viktor won't be a good jungler, at all. Slow wave clear, no sustain, and his ganks would be completely stupid IMO.

I don't think I'll ever buy Viktor because I can't really see him being a viable mid or top lane ever. He might be fun but i can't imagine ever playing him tbh.

Yeah that is another point since his Cd's are too high for the jungle and I don't believe his Q works on jungle creeps yet. That change was added to the PBE forever ago but, I don't remember there being a patch for it.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 23/7/2014, 3:53 am

KMV wrote:
Connor wrote:Viktor won't be a good jungler, at all. Slow wave clear, no sustain, and his ganks would be completely stupid IMO.

Yeah that is another point since his Cd's are too high for the jungle and I don't believe his Q works on jungle creeps yet. That change was added to the PBE forever ago but, I don't remember there being a patch for it.
all his spells work on jungle monsters, In those few games I played I took some jungle. I even solo'd dragon lol
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 23/7/2014, 3:57 am

Heartstop123 wrote:
KMV wrote:

all his spells work on jungle monsters, In those few games I played I took some jungle. I even solo'd dragon lol

I'm just sayin' there are like 100 other champions I'd rather jungle with than Viktor lol. Just because it works doesn't mean it's a viable pick Razz
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 23/7/2014, 6:12 am

Connor wrote:
Heartstop123 wrote:
KMV wrote:

I'm just sayin' there are like 100 other champions I'd rather jungle with than Viktor lol. Just because it works doesn't mean it's a viable pick Razz
I agree 100% lol I would never try it in ranked but I like playing weird stuff I'm normals
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 23/7/2014, 6:14 am

Heartstop123 wrote:
Connor wrote:
Heartstop123 wrote:
KMV wrote:

I agree 100% lol I would never try it in ranked but I like playing weird stuff I'm normals

You and KMV should date. He does the stupidest shit in norms and arams.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 23/7/2014, 10:06 am

KMV what is your summoner name lol
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 23/7/2014, 10:00 pm

Heartstop123 wrote:KMV what is your summoner name lol

My name on League is "Need" I think I have you added. Although, I haven't been on league much in the past month other then playing random normal games.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 24/7/2014, 2:45 pm

Viktor has too many weaknesses. Right now he is viable and strong because until you get to high elo people don't know enough about him to abuse them.
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 24/7/2014, 7:14 pm

viktor has a great range and e really awsome passive, only downside is thelong cooldowns. if you know how to play him he's not that bad of a champion
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 25/7/2014, 12:22 pm

piramatrix wrote:viktor has a great range and e really awsome passive, only downside is thelong cooldowns. if you know how to play him he's not that bad of a champion
Low-mobility. Unreliable stun. Gets fucked by all-ins.
Aezure
Aezure

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 25/7/2014, 4:03 pm

Aezure wrote:
piramatrix wrote:viktor has a great range and e really awsome passive, only downside is thelong cooldowns. if you know how to play him he's not that bad of a champion
Low-mobility. Unreliable stun. Gets fucked by all-ins.

If you go about it really straight forward with his kit then yeah all of those things are a problem. However, you don't use your W to lock someone down, use it instead to keep yourself safe if someone dives into you and if your in solo queue hopefully your team has the sense to just 1 shot the person that comes into and transition to a carry afterwards or during if the opportunity is right. As for Low mobility that is something that plagues basically every mage in the game, you just have to position well and lay damage as you move around. Viktors kits actually better for that then most mages. This may not be the case for others who play Viktor but, in the times I played him its just his hexcore thats a problem for playing him well.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 26/7/2014, 12:26 am

In teamfights I use w only AFTER someone else on my team has used cc to lock them down for longer so we can get an easy kill. In lane I only use it when being gabled unless I am very fed, but I have gotten pretty fed every game I have played him so far
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down