Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today was a good day on the rift.

+4
gunmage8
Frekwency
Venom
Heartstop123
8 posters

Go down

Today was a good day on the rift. Empty Today was a good day on the rift.

Post by Heartstop123 26/6/2014, 3:51 pm

today I played ranked on my account for the first time in about 2 weeks. I have been practicing champs and playing a lot of ARAMs so i can learn champs that i own but haven't really played all too much.

both sion games are AD sion top
the most recent karma game was mid, the other was support
the brand game i sacrificed myself to get rengar back into the game. I was winning lane but he was losing vs fiora so i would go help him kill her. She would kill me and he would kill her giving us more gold and getting rengar back into the game. rengar ended up fed because of it and carried us to win. (20 stacks on bonetooth necklace)

Today was a good day on the rift. Cc7WLWP
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Today was a good day on the rift. Empty Re: Today was a good day on the rift.

Post by Venom 26/6/2014, 4:13 pm

Really good mate, gotta say that Brand-Rengar story was beautiful,  Sad Tears everywhere Very Happy
Venom
Venom
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 26/6/2014, 4:42 pm

Good streak Smile

Now fill up your entire history with ranked wins.. I've done it twice
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 27/6/2014, 3:09 pm

teach me how to league plx...
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 27/6/2014, 10:46 pm

gunmage8 wrote:teach me how to league plx...
I could try to teach you but I am a noob lol I'm only in bronze 4 xD I'm climbing now though
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 27/6/2014, 11:36 pm

Heartstop123 wrote:
gunmage8 wrote:teach me how to league plx...
I could try to teach you but I am a noob lol I'm only in bronze 4 xD I'm climbing now though

Lol. Gunmage plays and is like silver 2 xD
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 27/6/2014, 11:57 pm

Lol just realized my KDR got better each game, I should have kept playing that day :-(
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaoi 28/6/2014, 6:41 am

My question is how well do you do with ad Sion when he stuns do no dmg, what do you build first? More split push style? I like him as a champ but I always get bullied. And how do you deal with ganks?
Yaoi
Yaoi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 28/6/2014, 7:06 am

Yaoi wrote:My question is how well do you do with ad Sion when he stuns do no dmg, what do you build first? More split push style? I like him as a champ but I always get bullied. And how do you deal with ganks?

You're telling me you havn't seen those clips of sion 1v5ing a team with his ult and death metal playing?  alien 
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 28/6/2014, 11:27 am

Yaoi wrote:My question is how well do you do with ad Sion when he stuns do no dmg, what do you build first? More split push style? I like him as a champ but I always get bullied. And how do you deal with ganks?
I start with cloth armor 5 pots and put a point in E to start. As soon as you get to lane start attacking minions and only turn E on for last hits. Shove the wave then put your trinket in the river bwtween the brush and baron so you have time to see enemies coming. If enemies come to gank you have 2 options run or fight. I prefer to stun the jungler and then wait at tower.(last hitting under tower is insanely easy with sion) once level 6 you can ping for help when you see the jungler coming then turn on your ult and engage most of the time you will get a double or a least 1 kill and still be alive.

My build is bruiserish I normally build Iceborn gauntlet first then either Spirit visage or Banshees veil. After those two I pick either Bloodthirster or IE then zephyr rarely get to the last item but I would probably take atmas if I got IE or another Zekes Herald (insane Ad team comp item, works well with you + adc at least )

I rush IBG for the sheen proc but all of the stats are useful and the slow is godly for sticking. When fighting the enemy always have E on. Use W to proc your IBG and then when you are getting around 30-40% hp use your ult. Save the stun for enemies running awa, it allows you to catch up and then slow with IBG

I take Teleport and Ignite, I use TP to get back to lane then later I use it to gank other lanes and split push.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 1/7/2014, 1:19 am

good shit

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down