Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best game of league i have ever played.

4 posters

Go down

the best game of league i have ever played. Empty the best game of league i have ever played.

Post by Heartstop123 18/8/2014, 1:55 pm

I don't mean the best score, i mean the best comeback. this was a huge upset, they were up almost 15k gold at one point. It was a normal so i picked top then locked and went to make some food when the game starts jax says he is going top so i say fine and decide to try bot lane vs ezreal and thresh, it was brutal laning even though i got first blood i got messed up in lane but after lane i made up for it.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1499212942/209264087
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

the best game of league i have ever played. Empty Re: the best game of league i have ever played.

Post by liortulip 18/8/2014, 4:06 pm

Congratulations! How did you win your final teamfight?
liortulip
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://runelore.org

Back to top Go down

the best game of league i have ever played. Empty Re: the best game of league i have ever played.

Post by Heartstop123 20/8/2014, 3:43 am

Honestly don't remember now lmao
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 20/8/2014, 4:26 am

Eric I love how often you top your last "Best game ever" thread. You can really see improvement. Carry me later plz ty
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 20/8/2014, 1:48 pm

Julian wrote:Eric I love how often you top your last "Best game ever" thread. You can really see improvement. Carry me later plz ty
LOL well if there was a "League Daily" I would post it in there >.< I feel like i'm gettign better, but I still can't get out of bronze
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 24/8/2014, 12:54 am

Thats why you dont surrender, because you never know when you will have a game like that
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down