Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't played in years, im so lost.

3 posters

Go down

Haven't played in years, im so lost. Empty Haven't played in years, im so lost.

Post by FreedomofSpeech 16/1/2015, 9:52 am

This game isn't the same! I recently logged into Runescape after maybe 2-3 years now. Now, I am just ridiculously confused Very Happy
Is there anyone here who can summarize all these changes and how to work with them. Can I play the way I used to? Is everything lower priced because inflation deflated? Why do people have wings? It's very overwhelming and I don't know where to start.
FreedomofSpeech
FreedomofSpeech
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Haven't played in years, im so lost. Empty Re: Haven't played in years, im so lost.

Post by Gildarts 16/1/2015, 12:12 pm

umm id say use the Legacy mode its similar to the older versions of RS.
You can play the way you use to to a certain extent, because they have added a bunch of new stuff altered levels of monsters along with HP ect ect.
Everything went down in price when they made RS EOC (Evolution Of Combat) and that made the prices of certain weps like GS go down because the EoC was just useless.
Wings are obtained by auras, the auras can be bought at soloman's shop where u can either buy them with RuneCoins or Loyalty points, different wings give you different perks.

I know its not details tried to make it very simplistic seeing as you havent see one of these changes before Smile
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Haven't played in years, im so lost. Empty Re: Haven't played in years, im so lost.

Post by piramatrix 16/1/2015, 3:45 pm

you could also try oldschool rs if yea havent played in long time maybe you feel more confortable over there Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomofSpeech 23/1/2015, 9:29 am

Thanks for the advice Smile

I'm getting used to the changes mainly combat. Now to check out these new quests xD
FreedomofSpeech
FreedomofSpeech
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down