Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me.

3 posters

Go down

Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me. Empty Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me.

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 8/10/2014, 11:41 pm

What is elo?

How does it affect me?

Does my lp per game determine my elo?

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me. Empty Re: Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me.

Post by KMV 9/10/2014, 1:20 am

Ko Boy Fresh wrote:What is elo?

How does it affect me?

Does my lp per game determine my elo?

If you are gaining more points then you losing your mmr is higher then what you currently are. If you are losing more points then you are gaining your mmr is lower then your elo. Meaning you are losing a shit ton more then you are winning.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me. Empty Re: Help figuring out what elo means and how does it affect me.

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 9/10/2014, 7:28 pm

How do I determine my elo? I have about 12 wins and 0 losses and gaining about 30 LP per game

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 9/10/2014, 8:35 pm

Ko Boy Fresh wrote:How do I determine my elo? I have about 12 wins and 0 losses and gaining about 30 LP per game

If you are 12/0 in ranked you just have to keep going till you start losing. Once you start losing in ranked that is when you will know what elo you really are.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 10/10/2014, 3:05 pm

Ko Boy Fresh wrote:How do I determine my elo? I have about 12 wins and 0 losses and gaining about 30 LP per game

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=12029 I suggest reading this link. Might offer more details of the Elo system that LoL uses.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 10/10/2014, 5:27 pm

BamZam wrote:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=12029 I suggest reading this link. Might offer more details of the Elo system that LoL uses.

Can someone tell me whether this is fair or not?

picture

Sorry for bad cover job

***I'm not here to argue, but really confused in why am I being matched up with plat players/higher than my tier rank

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 10/10/2014, 9:06 pm

The win rates usually justify the placements for games more then elo. Odds are the gold players and plat 5 players have a bit higher win rates.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 10/10/2014, 9:38 pm

Does the lolking points determine your elo? My lolking points are 1701

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 10/10/2014, 11:48 pm

Ko Boy Fresh wrote:Does the lolking points determine your elo? My lolking points are 1701

lolking points have nothing to do with it thats merely an estimation. You can't really get anything out of that.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 15/10/2014, 1:24 am

My first win gave me +26 LP, lost a game -7LP. Win another +18LP. then Win another (Record 3-1) +41LP[Don't know how I got this big of LP jump]

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down