Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returned to SM

2 posters

Go down

Returned to SM Empty Returned to SM

Post by Carbo 21/1/2015, 1:22 am

Hi everyone, some time ago when 07scape just came out I joined SM for some flipping advice, but after a while I had to quit playing because I couldn't find the time to play anymore. I just decided to give it another try, but can't seem to remember/recover the account I registered with at the time, so I'll just be using this account in the near future. I hope to speak to you all soon on the forum! Very Happy

PS.
Did the lay-out change? It used to be black-ish right?

Carbo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Returned to SM Empty Re: Returned to SM

Post by Huluplus 21/1/2015, 5:48 am

Welcome back to the forums! Yes the layout has changed because SM has moved away from RWT so SM is undergoing a few changes here and there.

Also, if you message an admin they can probably get your account details for you. So long as you are on the same IP, or know the email address.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carbo 21/1/2015, 12:22 pm

Huluplus wrote:Welcome back to the forums! Yes the layout has changed because SM has moved away from RWT so SM is undergoing a few changes here and there.

Also, if you message an admin they can probably get your account details for you. So long as you are on the same IP, or know the email address.

I hadn't thought about that, I'll ask and see if they can help me out! Very Happy

Carbo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down