Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will earth talis fall down to ~1k?

2 posters

Go down

will earth talis fall down to ~1k? Empty will earth talis fall down to ~1k?

Post by A Shiny Mew 22/3/2015, 2:40 am

So a year ago they were about 1k each. but since the dxp they have been waaayyyyyy higher. do you guys think they will drop back to 1k? or is inflation going to keep it in the 2k? this whole month it has been relativly stable. I got some cash i want to invest, and well, i want the best bang for my buck lol
A Shiny Mew
A Shiny Mew
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

will earth talis fall down to ~1k? Empty Re: will earth talis fall down to ~1k?

Post by Phileep 22/3/2015, 3:24 am

Okay, I feel somewhat bad for doing so much research for you, but actually I was looking pretty hard at this item myself, so yeah... but I think you're safe because I think the quantity being supplied has been drastically reduced since then. As to why... I have some ideas:

Spoiler:
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by A Shiny Mew 22/3/2015, 3:51 am

Phileep wrote:Okay, I feel somewhat bad for doing so much research for you, but actually I was looking pretty hard at this item myself, so yeah... but I think you're safe because I think the quantity being supplied has been drastically reduced since then. As to why... I have some ideas:

Spoiler:

Coolness. Was thinkin if the supply was still there it would drop back down. looks like im gonna see my cash stack go away for a while lol.
A Shiny Mew
A Shiny Mew
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down