Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update of the week: The Mighty Fall

+3
Cille
[ADMIN] Billious
Merzz
7 posters

Go down

Update of the week: The Mighty Fall Empty Update of the week: The Mighty Fall

Post by Merzz 4/6/2014, 9:34 am

Oh the post world event Bandos quest!

I liked the quest liked how there was that old style comedy in this quest and finally they have started to put higher requirements to quest rather than 1 novice quest and 10 cooking. Was bit short imo but overall it was good quest especially the trollheim teleport -> GWD entrance teleport reward was nice.

Few funny dialogues:
Spoiler:
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Update of the week: The Mighty Fall Empty Re: Update of the week: The Mighty Fall

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 4/6/2014, 10:35 am

Gotta admit I really enjoyed this quest. I do agree there should have been double or more fights, which made it pretty short for that level quest. There also seemed there was no need for your base camp really, except to heal lp, but I just ate at a bank chest, so pretty pointless. But overall it was a fun quest.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Update of the week: The Mighty Fall Empty Re: Update of the week: The Mighty Fall

Post by Cille 4/6/2014, 11:24 am

I actually enjoyed the quest, it has some good humor and overall nice. I also found it rather short, took less than an hour.
I liked the rewards, overall I'm pleased with it Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 4/6/2014, 11:32 am

I also liked the requirements, difficulty of the fights, rewards and the plot :p
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 4/6/2014, 11:49 am

QUEST? :{
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Nicholas] 4/6/2014, 11:48 pm

Lol reminds me of Kog Maw from LOL.

[Nicholas]
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 6/6/2014, 7:54 pm

I did this quest on combat alt, i enjoyed the humor and story line of the quest. It had good intensives to although wished it was longer, well done and thought out on Jagex part. Razz
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down