Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a d z introduction

2 posters

Go down

a d z introduction Empty a d z introduction

Post by A d z 28/4/2015, 3:48 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite? Not sure why I created a forum account but then I saw a pm in my inbox and thought hey, maybe you guys are more active than I thought, maybe I should give it a try.
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? Take my merchanting more seriously (even more).
Have you ever been a member of a clan before? I owned an 80 member clan for a few years. I now deputy own a 450 member one.
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? I knew divine from r quark years ago, not really as real friends though. Just pmed with him a couple of times.
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? 8 I think about it every day and am serious about it. 6 I feel I know a lot and have a lot of experience but I still feel there's a lot more out there.
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? I really want to take my bank to the next lv. For starters, I'd like to earn another phat worth of bank, by going from 5.4b to 5.4b+purp = 7b.
What do you do in your spare time? Why rs ofc. More generally I have a passion for languages and speak French and Chinese.
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) Pm me in game or try to pm Zinel, ja_mo or Mr Era to send me a message if I'm not on.
Is there anything you'd like to add? I'm hoping you're more active than going through these forums would lead one to believe.

Last edited by A d z on 28/4/2015, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed first questions)
A d z
A d z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

a d z introduction Empty Re: a d z introduction

Post by piramatrix 28/4/2015, 4:01 pm

welcome to the forums man , moved your intro into a seperate topic, easyer for people to notice it this way. hope you enjoy your stay here and best of luck on getting that extra purple phat Very Happy
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down