Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where my money might be stashed

4 posters

Go down

Where my money might be stashed Empty Where my money might be stashed

Post by FrodoTBaginz 19/2/2016, 9:38 pm

After making some poor investments, life circumstances changing (GW2 came out and family stuff), I decided to quit. I recently logged on but feel like I had more than the 200M i found on my account. I was just wondering where else I may have stashed money. Was there any way to spend money or store it when shipping came out? And I remember there being some sort of island or something that you could invest money into and get materials from? It's honestly been so long I can't really remember where It may be but any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frodo
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Where my money might be stashed Empty Re: Where my money might be stashed

Post by Tuff Tiga 19/2/2016, 10:54 pm

Don't really know of any other place where you can stash money besides in bonds of course. The island thing I think you are talking about might be ports which you can't store money in Razz

Also, what's your GW2 tag? I play it
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 19/2/2016, 11:05 pm

I guess with an island you mean Miscellania. You can only store up to 7.5m in that though(I think). When you say you have 200m do you mean cash? If you have it in items it might just be because prices have changed Neutral
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 20/2/2016, 5:29 am

There's also those spirit shards that rich players sometimes buy as each spirit shard has a value of 25gp on the grand exchange and from the general store/Summoning store in game.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down