Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

+103
celeritas0
Music
Lucky
Warrior
Woey
Mark
Zeus
Bre
Gummy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Divine
N I S
F2P Buyer
Mr Garrisson
Pibor
NT1
Re1d
Sevar
[Nicholas]
Kuston
k0 purein
mypet tr0ll
I Love Pain
pkr steve
Minato
Google
dre_co
Towno
Nightl0ck
pitsingeraj
VerMac
stefangelke
sageofshadow
KMV
Yu-Gi-Oh
jellyyfishh
Kelly
Oxodium
Connor
MyLifeIsMerch
apie200
vLad
Princess Toon
Juicy End
uhitmeudie
borrelbeer
Igotmoney
LazerusShade
Dutchpowerz
Lloyd
Bess
Makaveli
Francis
BeyondRiches
Irlgp
Kade
Daba
bolern
Epiqueness
Bull
Smugleaf
dareaper
big staker
Pruxis
Fenzyy
Blank
Cald
DARKIE
Blood
quirke01
Swordmjo1992
Pure Moobies
Climaxje
Julij2
iSMOOTH
dustinhibob
Aussie_Drew
mlb sk1ller
stefan15
Stabby_joe
Nucks
carlohelder
Ruins
Isen
vscrider01
PRISM
Skrillex
Deox
Zephr
Merkz
Inomonu
Kitty
iShooters
pacmann rawr
tylerr1800
Mr Zuidenaar
Swadq
Cool
s
Bom
D'n'B
Broeder
A Dan
107 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Empty To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

Post by Divine 22/8/2011, 4:15 pm

The results:

Hello there alien

I've been thinking about going for the Max cape (all 99s) for a while now but I'm really unsure if I'll actually do this.
I'm just going to keep a log of my process and see how far this gets, who knows I might actually get there someday.

I have no intentions of skilling hardcore to get all this done, I'll just see when I feel like it Razz

Starting / Current / Goal

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Maxcape 99s 12/25/25

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now TotalciOverall 2303/2475/2475

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Attackiconf Attack 75/99/99

Completed on 19th April 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Constructioniconl Construction 78/99/99

Completed on 12th January 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Cookz Cooking 90/99/99

Completed on 9th January 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Craftx Crafting 90/99/99

Completed on 28th November 2012:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Dungv Dungeoneering 91/99/99

Completed on 24th November 2012:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now 30820002 Firemaking 92/99/99

Completed on 30th December 2012:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Fletchingicon Fletching 90/99/99

Completed on 11th December 2012:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Miningw Mining 92/99/99

Completed on 9th October 2012:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now 54907951 Runecrafting 84/99/99

Completed on 14th January 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Slayen Slayer 87/99/99

Completed on 3rd February 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Strengthicon Strength 73/98/99

Completed on 20th April 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Thiefe Thieving 83/99/99

Completed on 24th January 2013:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now 20473568 Woodcutting 90/99/99

Completed on 25th January 2012:

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Completionistcape
Completionist Cape:

Love,  To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now 1625187496

Last edited by [ADMIN] Divine on 28/6/2013, 11:08 am; edited 232 times in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Empty Re: To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

Post by Divine 22/8/2011, 4:16 pm

Reserved just in case.

Last edited by *Facepalm* on 9/9/2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now Empty Re: To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

Post by Divine 22/8/2011, 4:17 pm

Reserved just in case.

Last edited by *Facepalm* on 9/9/2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dan 22/8/2011, 4:26 pm

If anyone has the determination for this, it is you! I am sure you will get the cape, Facepalm

If you want to train melee sometime, just let me know Smile

A Dan
A Dan
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 22/8/2011, 4:29 pm

Good luck Smile

Im open for dungeoneering
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by D'n'B 22/8/2011, 4:49 pm

Gl boss. At least you have money to burn = extremely fast exp Razz
D'n'B
D'n'B
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 22/8/2011, 5:01 pm

Gl Facepalm

I reckon you could easily power train by spending a bit of cash and not so much time on the skills... As has been pointed out, you have the money!
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by s 22/8/2011, 8:36 pm

Goodluck Razz
s
s
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 22/8/2011, 9:48 pm

I got my weekly upkeep for the citadel, 62k Mining xp done woohoo Razz

I'll be doing that every week to keep up the training and help the clan lol.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool 22/8/2011, 10:29 pm

*Considers racing you* If and when I reach 4b like I told you, I may actually set this goal too. It will take me god knows how long...but I miss actually playing the game, and I'd love to give this a shot. Good luck buddy<3
Cool
Cool
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 22/8/2011, 11:38 pm

Good luck, you should be able to do it if you set your mind to it. It's good to take a break from flipping to actually play Smile
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://swadq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23/8/2011, 8:28 pm

Cool wrote:*Considers racing you* If and when I reach 4b like I told you, I may actually set this goal too. It will take me god knows how long...but I miss actually playing the game, and I'd love to give this a shot. Good luck buddy<3

I don't want to race anyone, no pressure on this at all lol.

I did 50k Thieving xp earlier and realised how much of a retarded hell this is going to be lol!

Edit: I've also started buying all supplies for 90-99 Fletching (for 512k Broad Arrows or so) which costs me around 60M and goes at a speed of ±500K xp/hr.

Goals for now will be:

99 Fletching -> Taking out an easy 99.
88 Construction -> Min req for effigies with boosts.
87 Thieving -> Min req for effigies with boosts.
89 Runecrafting -> Min req for effigies with boosts.

Last edited by *Facepalm* on 23/8/2011, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 23/8/2011, 8:45 pm

You need 120 dungeoneering for this cape not 99.

And Gl with this epic goal.
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23/8/2011, 8:53 pm

mr zuidenaar wrote:You need 120 dungeoneering for this cape not 99.

I said Max cape..not Completionist Razz Thats just something at the bottom Neutral
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 23/8/2011, 8:54 pm

*Facepalm* wrote:
mr zuidenaar wrote:You need 120 dungeoneering for this cape not 99.

I said Max cape..not Completionist Razz Thats just something at the bottom Neutral
Ah i see, sorry
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 24/8/2011, 9:45 pm

http://www.smokinelite.com/t30874-break-it-or-not#467000
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 25/8/2011, 10:16 pm

I decided on what to do next.

To keep my Max tank for now I'll be going for 99 Dungeoneering with just using Ranged for now.
If I get around to do Slayer, it will easily be enough to get me 75-99 Attack and 73-99 Strength.

So current goals will be:

91-99 Dungeoneering -> With Ranged.
90-99 Fletching -> Taking out an easy 99.
78-90 Construction -> Should be getting this during BXPW.
83-?? Thieving -> Getting as high as I can during BXPW.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 26/8/2011, 7:19 am

*Facepalm* wrote:I decided on what to do next.

To keep my Max tank for now I'll be going for 99 Dungeoneering with just using Ranged for now.
If I get around to do Slayer, it will easily be enough to get me 75-99 Attack and 73-99 Strength.

My brother is pro at thieving and loves the skill... He says that from 83-91, you can get 150-200k xp an hour at Pyramid Plunder.

From 91-99, it's 250-300k an hour.

So, with BXP weekend, you will be able to get pretty close to 99!

Goodluck Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26/8/2011, 8:52 am

Bom wrote:
*Facepalm* wrote:I decided on what to do next.

My brother is pro at thieving and loves the skill... He says that from 83-91, you can get 150-200k xp an hour at Pyramid Plunder.

From 91-99, it's 250-300k an hour.

So, with BXP weekend, you will be able to get pretty close to 99!

Goodluck Smile

Your post said 93-91, I fixed it to 83-91 Razz

Anyways, I've been told that Monkey Knife Fighters are quite a bit faster at any level that PP so I will be doing those.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26/8/2011, 1:48 pm

First level on this log Smile
With this I can pot to 99 Slayer to kill Soulgazers in Dungeoneering to have a 1/900 gigabill chance on ever getting a Hexhunter Bow.

88 Slayer:

Last edited by *Facepalm* on 10/9/2011, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by tylerr1800 27/8/2011, 4:49 am

gratz on slayer lvl! Those goals shouldnt take you too long :p
tylerr1800
tylerr1800
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pacmann rawr 27/8/2011, 12:25 pm

Max out > Tank then you can make a new account when you get bored and make that a tank. GL anyway, rcing is gonna kill you :O
pacmann rawr
pacmann rawr
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27/8/2011, 12:57 pm

tylerr1800 wrote:gratz on slayer lvl! Those goals shouldnt take you too long :p

If you say so >.> Thanks Razz

Moonrider101 wrote:Max out > Tank then you can make a new account when you get bored and make that a tank. GL anyway, rcing is gonna kill you :O

Eh I don't feel like making another account and training that all the way up to a tank lol Razz
Yea RC is going to kill me Sad

Just did like 300K Dungeoneering Xp Smile
2 more floors for reset and 92 Dungeoneering.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pacmann rawr 27/8/2011, 1:16 pm

damn lol i hate dung lol, only things i like is pvp (mainly hybriding), slayer, pvm like gwd and dicing. antyhing else either bores me or i just generally hate it especially rcing and mining
pacmann rawr
pacmann rawr
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27/8/2011, 9:12 pm

84 Thieving:

Last edited by *Facepalm* on 10/9/2011, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next