Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

+103
celeritas0
Music
Lucky
Warrior
Woey
Mark
Zeus
Bre
Gummy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Divine
N I S
F2P Buyer
Mr Garrisson
Pibor
NT1
Re1d
Sevar
[Nicholas]
Kuston
k0 purein
mypet tr0ll
I Love Pain
pkr steve
Minato
Google
dre_co
Towno
Nightl0ck
pitsingeraj
VerMac
stefangelke
sageofshadow
KMV
Yu-Gi-Oh
jellyyfishh
Kelly
Oxodium
Connor
MyLifeIsMerch
apie200
vLad
Princess Toon
Juicy End
uhitmeudie
borrelbeer
Igotmoney
LazerusShade
Dutchpowerz
Lloyd
Bess
Makaveli
Francis
BeyondRiches
Irlgp
Kade
Daba
bolern
Epiqueness
Bull
Smugleaf
dareaper
big staker
Pruxis
Fenzyy
Blank
Cald
DARKIE
Blood
quirke01
Swordmjo1992
Pure Moobies
Climaxje
Julij2
iSMOOTH
dustinhibob
Aussie_Drew
mlb sk1ller
stefan15
Stabby_joe
Nucks
carlohelder
Ruins
Isen
vscrider01
PRISM
Skrillex
Deox
Zephr
Merkz
Inomonu
Kitty
iShooters
pacmann rawr
tylerr1800
Mr Zuidenaar
Swadq
Cool
s
Bom
D'n'B
Broeder
A Dan
107 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now - Page 15 Empty Re: To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

Post by Divine 20/4/2013, 8:49 am

Thanks everyone and all those who were there Smile
It was a great time to get it and I spent a few hours at the Fight Cauldron to get the last 1M str xp.

99 Strength:

This is pretty much where it ends for me.
I have no plans to get 120 Dungeoneering, I don't enjoy the skill enough for it so I'm leaving it at this which is fine for me.

I'll still be merchanting on the main RS server, and possibly playing something at random that I enjoy doing, but likely not much.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

To max or not to max, that's the question..  - Including video now - Page 15 Empty Re: To max or not to max, that's the question.. - Including video now

Post by Wppvater 20/4/2013, 8:55 am

Congratulations!
Wppvater
Wppvater
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightl0ck 20/4/2013, 2:53 pm

Congrats Divine!
Nightl0ck
Nightl0ck
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 20/4/2013, 2:54 pm

Congratulations!!!!
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 20/4/2013, 3:20 pm

Congratz Divine! cheers
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 20/4/2013, 3:49 pm

Congratz, show us the cape you made Smile?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 28/6/2013, 11:05 am

Finally got around to making the video Razz

Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 28/6/2013, 4:09 pm

Very nice video Divine! Smile
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 28/6/2013, 4:15 pm

So upon speaking with Billious last night about it, your video has confirmed his statements that you have failed a ton of scroll missions and with that I would just like to say that upon logging in this morning I found that I had successfully completed my overnight scroll mission making me 8/8 to this point Wink 

It really was a nice video though. If you watch at the very end when you're making the Death Lotus legs to finish the sets, it switches from Superior Range tab back to the Tradeable Mage tab so I agree, they really do try and mess you up.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 28/6/2013, 11:33 pm

Gummy wrote:So upon speaking with Billious last night about it, your video has confirmed his statements that you have failed a ton of scroll missions and with that I would just like to say that upon logging in this morning I found that I had successfully completed my overnight scroll mission making me 8/8 to this point Wink 

It really was a nice video though. If you watch at the very end when you're making the Death Lotus legs to finish the sets, it switches from Superior Range tab back to the Tradeable Mage tab so I agree, they really do try and mess you up.

Keep in mind that this recording is from months ago Razz Really the only thing I had to do was putting the video together lol.
Right now I pretty much have everything completed, I made and sold additional Tetsu plates, got a nice supply of rocktail soups in my bank and I pretty much have all scrolls except like 2 pieces I think.

But yeah, I was succesful in the scrimshaw scrolls, but before that (when it actually mattered at all), I seriously failed countless of them. My worst was 9 scroll missions over 80% in a row Razz Congratz on not failing any of yours!

And yeah it freaking switched back!#@#!

Thanks Zombeh Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 29/6/2013, 12:58 am

Lol'd at ''This is Madness!!''
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15