Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please explain to me these rules..

2 posters

Go down

Please explain to me these rules.. Empty Please explain to me these rules..

Post by hunterness 26/9/2011, 10:08 pm

- You cannot buy or trade vouches
- Vouches are only for RWT transactions, not any other kind of transaction

I don't understand these two rules. can anyone explain to me them?
hunterness
hunterness
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Please explain to me these rules.. Empty Re: Please explain to me these rules..

Post by Google 26/9/2011, 10:19 pm

First of all, do you actually know what a vouch is?

A vouch is a message of your trust in a person. Other people will look at these and this will determine whether or not this person is good to do business with.

NOW, onto your questions.

1. This rule is pretty straight forward. Vouches cannot simply be bought for money, you have to earn them. You can do this in a number of ways (explained further in answer 2). Basically, you can't create a thread saying "Buying Vouches, $5 each."

2. Vouches are really only supposed to be given to other players for RWT transactions, as suggested. For example, if Player A buys gold off of Player B, both players would "Vouch" for each other on their Vouch Threads. It would look something like this

Player A's vouch on Player B's thread:
"Bought xM off of Player B. Smooth Transaction. Trustworthy." - or something like that

Player B's vouch on Player A's thread:
"Sold xM to Player B. Fast and easy to work with."

Basically, other traders will see these and see that this player has been trusted before.

HOWEVER, Vouches are often given for things such as services, anything that really requires a level of trust. Say someone did some levels on your account, you would be able to vouch for each other for that.

Sorry for this being so long-winded. I hope this helped out a bit, if not, feel free to PM me. Smile
Google
Google
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://soundcloud.com/theruse

Back to top Go down