Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide To Familiarisation

4 posters

Go down

Guide To Familiarisation Empty Guide To Familiarisation

Post by Seanofdead 30/1/2012, 4:05 pm

Hello everyone this is my guide on how to do Familiarisation the right way!

First off Requirements: NO SKILL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED Some Quests that can make this easier are*these just help for transportation and finding where to go I will explain later:

Spoiler:
Getting To The Familiarisation: You must find Pikkenmix *note* this person is different from Pikkupstix he is the summoning master the person your looking for is not.
Pikkenmix is near the current active Summoning obelisk you may ask where that is but is changes so you now need to speak to Pikkupstix the summoning master in Taverly he will give you a hint on where Pikkenmix is.

This is Pikkupstix who you talk to find Pikkenmix
Spoiler:
This is Pikkenmix
Spoiler:

This is where the Quests above come in hand because these help traveling around alot faster and some spots require quests The hints are right below
Spoiler:
Another thing to know is that the active Summoning obelisk glows faintly and is surrounded by sparkles. It will remains active for 20 minutes only before going inactive. A new obelisk will become active roughly 2 hours after the previous one went inactive. But even though an obelisk may be inactive on one world, it is possible that it is active on another world.

Once you find Pikkenmix and agree to help him you will be familiarised he will take you to a spirit plane in one of twelve different familiars and it is picked randomly.

What it looks like when you first enter (remember yours may be different because of the 12 different familiars)
Spoiler:
WHAT TO DO ONCE YOU ENTER:
below I have items color coded and I will explain what each one means/does
Spoiler:
Yellow Box: Is what you want to collect pretty much your whole goal in this mini game called Raw Shards
Blue Box: Most important thing in this min game this tells you how much time you have left
Red Box: This shows what you want to avoid, there will come more lets call it "enemies" as you progress.
Purple Box: finally these are what you have collected so far the most you can get is 60 then the mini game automatically ends.

Below is a list of all the Spirit Forms and there starting enemy's
Spoiler:
There is 3-4 ways the mini game can end:
You collect 60 Raw spirit shards
20 minutes have passed
You freely exit via the Obelisk near the center of the plane
Or of course if you log out

THE REWARDS:
When you finish the mini game Pikkenmix will talk to you
Spoiler:
You can talk to either of the summon Masters Pikkupstix or Pikkenmix for your reward.
They will offer you a reward by blessing you with a Triple Charm Drop Bonus, or give you a Box of summoning ingredients.
Spoiler:
Triple Charm Drop Bonus: gives you 3x normal charm drop rate for a certain amount of time (this excludes 100% charm droppers such as Bork) this time can last up to 40minutes but depends on how many Raw Shards you collect in the mini game.
Box of Summoning Ingredients: Inside you will find two of any secondary Summoning ingredients. The number of each ingredient depends on the number of Raw Shards collected during the game, as well as your Summoning level.

I recommend you choose 3x charm drop as it is much more beneficial then summoning ingredients just remember that once you pick it the timer starts right there and then
NOTE* Raw shards collect from previous runs do not stack on the next time you do it again so it is advised to spend points right then and there.

Credits: tip it for a screenshot and some info.

Hope you liked my guide please give me a rep if you found this helpful as this did take a couple of hours to write.

Last edited by Seanofdead on 2/11/2012, 12:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Guide To Familiarisation Empty Re: Guide To Familiarisation

Post by loliger 30/1/2012, 6:31 pm

i like the guide.. i think this:
Code:
"Red Box: These are what you want to avoid and they're will start to be more as you continue"

shuld be like this:
Code:
"Red Box: This show what you want to avoid, there will come more lets call it "enemies" as you progress."
just a suggestion, makes it easier to understand for me.

otheriwse, rep+ for the nice guide
loliger
loliger
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanofdead 30/1/2012, 6:36 pm

loliger wrote:i like the guide.. i think this:
Code:
"Red Box: These are what you want to avoid and they're will start to be more as you continue"

shuld be like this:
Code:
"Red Box: This show what you want to avoid, there will come more lets call it "enemies" as you progress."
just a suggestion, makes it easier to understand for me.

otheriwse, rep+ for the nice guide

Thanks for suggestion I like how you worded so going to change right now and thanks for rep
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by shabdabadingdong 31/1/2012, 12:29 am

I think you need to give the website "tip.it" credit for the portion you screenshotted

shabdabadingdong
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanofdead 31/1/2012, 1:46 am

shabdabadingdong wrote:I think you need to give the website "tip.it" credit for the portion you screenshotted

lol updated that for you.. you honestly had nothing better to say on the guide except that
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanofdead 4/2/2012, 3:42 pm

bump
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanofdead 21/6/2012, 2:59 am

long time bump.
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobster 28/10/2012, 12:19 pm

Yes, thanks!
Every time I go to familiarsation I always find myself lost without a direct route to take lol without any strategy.

Thanks so much, this will help people.

Noobster
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down