Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A "Where did [name here] go" section.

+6
WagerHost
sam_here
Towno
just
jellyyfishh
Hand Me A Brew
10 posters

Go down

A "Where did [name here] go" section. Empty A "Where did [name here] go" section.

Post by Hand Me A Brew 21/7/2012, 4:05 am

I know this isn't something important, at all.. but I figure why not suggest it.

A section where people can ask where a person went, like if they were banned, inactive, twc'd etc. Then a staff member can respond or someone else could post if they know and a staff member can confirm it.

yaynay?

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

A "Where did [name here] go" section. Empty Re: A "Where did [name here] go" section.

Post by jellyyfishh 21/7/2012, 4:09 am

inb4 someone asks about phizzle.
jellyyfishh
jellyyfishh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

A "Where did [name here] go" section. Empty Re: A "Where did [name here] go" section.

Post by Hand Me A Brew 21/7/2012, 4:11 am

jellyyfishh wrote:inb4 someone asks about phizzle.

Lol too late

http://www.smokinelite.com/t63222-why-was-phizzledawg-twc-d

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by just 21/7/2012, 6:44 am

Support.
just
just
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 21/7/2012, 8:14 am

suuport, i think it is a good idea and i was thinking about this my self
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by sam_here 21/7/2012, 8:48 am

I would support this because I like to know everything about everyone. But this isn't going to happen because a) it doesn't happen too often b) it's really no ones business besides the person that was banned/twc/etc c) just ask them through pm here / irc.
sam_here
sam_here
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WagerHost 21/7/2012, 8:52 am

Oh god, another thread to gain my post counts. I don't want to become a post whore nooooo im catching up to u Lucky
WagerHost
WagerHost
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 21/7/2012, 2:29 pm

WagerHost wrote:Oh god, another thread to gain my post counts. I don't want to become a post whore nooooo im catching up to u Lucky

Catching up... ha right... lol!

Anyways helpful things to find out what happened.
1.) Check Report scammers section, if nothing move on to #2. If yes the reason should be in their thread
2.) Do they have -300+ reps? If not move on to 3. If yes it was rep abuse
3.) Check the report rulebreakers section, if nothing move on to #4. If yes the reason should be in the thread
4.) Are they a trainee+ member of the forum? If no, PM them asking. If yes, PM them asking or PM someone that's higher up in the rankings

Those cover most of the bases.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 21/7/2012, 2:36 pm

I support this, it would be very easy for some-one with a T.W.C to lie about why they got it.

Oxodium
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 21/7/2012, 5:39 pm

The section won't be used very much. Though we have A LOT of members, not ALL will leave and need to make a post. People can easily PM their friends or tell everyone on IRC they are leaving for whatever various reasons.
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 21/7/2012, 6:33 pm

I'd imagine asking on irc would suffice in most cases
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down