Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F2P flipping section

5 posters

Go down

F2P flipping section Empty F2P flipping section

Post by drugsbunny 12/9/2012, 8:28 pm

Hi guys,

I've got an idea for people who cannot afford RS membership/Don't want to buy it.
An whole new f2p section with all f2p guides, an F2P mentor and an F2P flipping list. I don't know how to explain it better. But I think I gave you all some ideas.
So it will look a bit like this.

F2P section:

-flipping logs
-Merchanting guides
-Moneymaking guides
-Mentors
-Merchanting discussion.

How do you think about it?

Cheers,

Drugsbunny.
drugsbunny
drugsbunny
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

F2P flipping section Empty Re: F2P flipping section

Post by Cyborg360 12/9/2012, 8:34 pm

Well everything is covered already you just need to go to the right section. Im not sure about Mentors but everything esle is aready there made by F2P players. Just need to search the correct thread.
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by drugsbunny 12/9/2012, 8:39 pm

Cyborg360 wrote:Well everything is covered already you just need to go to the right section. Im not sure about Mentors but everything esle is aready there made by F2P players. Just need to search the correct thread.

But what if we place it all together to make it much more comfortable for F2P and P2P. Because most of the time I have to click 4 moneymaking guides and only one of them is F2P.
drugsbunny
drugsbunny
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 12/9/2012, 8:50 pm

well if you askin for members to make an F2P maney making guide that could happen I would be more than glad to help but still theres no need to make another section cause its gonna be the same if members dont post new guides you will enter the thread and read the same guide youre reading. The members(forum) need to be interested on this not the forum mannagers.

off topic this thread needs to be moved to the suggestion section.
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 12/9/2012, 8:58 pm

Moved to Feedback and Suggestions.
Google
Google
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://soundcloud.com/theruse

Back to top Go down

Post by drugsbunny 12/9/2012, 9:01 pm

Cyborg360 wrote:well if you askin for members to make an F2P maney making guide that could happen I would be more than glad to help but still theres no need to make another section cause its gonna be the same if members dont post new guides you will enter the thread and read the same guide youre reading. The members(forum) need to be interested on this not the forum mannagers.

off topic this thread needs to be moved to the suggestion section.

Google wrote:Moved to Feedback and Suggestions.

@Google, thanks, silly me.
@Cyborg360 - I can maintenance the section then, that's not a big deal. But I heard from some few other f2p'ers that they were sometimes annoyed due to they have to search much longer for some guides while p2p'ers alway are in the advantage.
drugsbunny
drugsbunny
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 12/9/2012, 9:12 pm

thats why they are p2p but anyways ima try to post moneymakin guides for f2p and try to encorage other mems to do it so f2p can have their part to as for merchantin guide theres no need of it cause the one we have its general though you can become tier 4 for more items suggestions theres a lot of f2p items that can help you there.
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by drugsbunny 13/9/2012, 5:40 am

Cyborg360 wrote:thats why they are p2p but anyways ima try to post moneymakin guides for f2p and try to encorage other mems to do it so f2p can have their part to as for merchantin guide theres no need of it cause the one we have its general though you can become tier 4 for more items suggestions theres a lot of f2p items that can help you there.

I'm doing my best!
And though, it's only an idea. It sounds nice for me and the other f2pers who don't know their place yet.
drugsbunny
drugsbunny
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 13/9/2012, 8:07 am

Well it's a nice idea to have f2p guides. The best way to make them easier to find is to add f2p in the title. I would love to look over any of these that anyone is willing to make.

I was at one stage looking at making a f2p flipping guide and log going from 1m to 10m but I've been finding I haven't had much time to do this of late. Hopefully I can get to something like this soon.

As for mentors, while they are all p2p members I believe all of them has enough experience to help f2p flippers. I myself have a f2p account that I sometimes flip on while I'm focusing on 2 friends chats. So I do understand the difficulties of finding items on f2p but profits can be made. They just take more time and effort.

Having a subsection of the forums that only deals with f2p however might never get enough views to justify its existence. Although this is not my area so it might be something that the forum mods could look at.

Overall I like these ideas and if anyone would like some help in making guides or just another eye to go over them, feel free to PM me and I'll take a look.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by drugsbunny 13/9/2012, 10:16 am

Billious wrote:Well it's a nice idea to have f2p guides. The best way to make them easier to find is to add f2p in the title. I would love to look over any of these that anyone is willing to make.

I was at one stage looking at making a f2p flipping guide and log going from 1m to 10m but I've been finding I haven't had much time to do this of late. Hopefully I can get to something like this soon.

As for mentors, while they are all p2p members I believe all of them has enough experience to help f2p flippers. I myself have a f2p account that I sometimes flip on while I'm focusing on 2 friends chats. So I do understand the difficulties of finding items on f2p but profits can be made. They just take more time and effort.

Having a subsection of the forums that only deals with f2p however might never get enough views to justify its existence. Although this is not my area so it might be something that the forum mods could look at.

Overall I like these ideas and if anyone would like some help in making guides or just another eye to go over them, feel free to PM me and I'll take a look.
I would love to help you making F2P guides. Going to PM you in the next couple hours Wink
drugsbunny
drugsbunny
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbyshaggz 13/9/2012, 11:46 am

Billious wrote:Well it's a nice idea to have f2p guides. The best way to make them easier to find is to add f2p in the title. I would love to look over any of these that anyone is willing to make.

I Have a decent amount of F2P items on my Flipping logs, if you were to make a Guide for F2P; Feel free to use them as examples.
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down