Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

+56
Leakee
Erodish
fishingman71
Fluffy_Buggo
whuts_combet
2 Pac
Frosty Balls
Nv5
xShineyThighx
Epistolizer
lgot
Michael
Connor
Quercus
Tarvenater
Attempt 9
Sir Dan
Frekwency
yddet
Odd
jhall
AyyIt'sGeorge
Blake_Shakur
die mirin
ShinDaHomeboy
PoPoTaTo
JIGL0JAY
Naruto
Claytt
Nathan98Waffle
Skypill
Brodstah
shabdabadingdong
Broeder
Towno
BamZam
overload345
Hibz
FreeXpFourMe
xbreakofdawn
Jolly Lemur
Atlas
flowersftw
cntr
Brutal Swede
Smugleaf
Triggy
iceidice
Level 3 geek
Dual_Shock
Muffins
gimily104
Inomonu
Begone13
gunmage8
Mr_Pleco
60 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   Empty Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by Mr_Pleco 10/10/2012, 6:12 pm

PLEASE BE AWARE:
This application can no longer be filled out in this thread, all future applications must be posted on out new Minecraft forum http://smokin-minecraft.enjin.com/ - Michael

Server IP:  SMP.SmokinMinecraft.com

Server Map:  http://SMP.SmokinMinecraft.com:8123/

Server IRC:  #smokin_minecraft on irc.swiftirc.net

To prevent griefers, build permissions will be added upon successful application.

Read the rules FIRST: http://www.smokinelite.com/t18401-minecraft-server-rules-read-carefully-before-applying

Then apply either on this thread.

Server Status:
Monsters = On
Passive Mobs = On
Online Mode = On
Difficulty = Hard

Server Operators:
Mr_Pleco
Aezure
Broeder
Michael (jediman128)

Build Application Template:

Code:
Minecraft Name:
Time Since you Started Minecraft:
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?:
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):

Last edited by [ADMIN] Mr_Pleco on 18/11/2013, 9:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by gunmage8 10/10/2012, 7:42 pm

Minecraft Name: Penguinman235
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): the smokin minecraft one and the tekkit one :p
Screenshots of Projects: umm i dont screen shot i just awe in glory.
Have you read the rules?: Yes i did
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I am a wonderful person and i am a good builder, plus i have no life so i can build sexy things... p.s. mr pleco you owe me a date.
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by Begone13 10/10/2012, 7:56 pm

Minecraft Name: HDGammingDude
Time Since you Started Minecraft: A few months or so
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Old SM one, SM Tekkit one, Admin on PrisonOfTheSkys server
Screenshots of Projects: none however I helped to build the PrisonOfTheSkys
Have you read the rules?: yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): style, explore, ect
Begone13
Begone13
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 11/10/2012, 4:06 am

gunmage8 wrote:Minecraft Name: Penguinman235
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): the smokin minecraft one and the tekkit one :p
Screenshots of Projects: umm i dont screen shot i just awe in glory.
Have you read the rules?: Yes i did
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I am a wonderful person and i am a good builder, plus i have no life so i can build sexy things... p.s. mr pleco you owe me a date.

Begone13 wrote:Minecraft Name: HDGammingDude
Time Since you Started Minecraft: A few months or so
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Old SM one, SM Tekkit one, Admin on PrisonOfTheSkys server
Screenshots of Projects: none however I helped to build the PrisonOfTheSkys
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): style, explore, ect

You're both added. To be clear, this is the same server as before, just on a new host. =)
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inomonu 11/10/2012, 3:43 pm

Minecraft Name: bobthesupastar
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since Alpha.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Old SM server.
Screenshots of Projects: N/A.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):

I am currently wearing awesome slippers. Style, fo' sho'.
Inomonu
Inomonu
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gimily104 11/10/2012, 5:04 pm

Minecraft Name: masher144
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since around update 1.1
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): My own (had about 6 friends playing with me), and a friends
Screenshots of Projects: havent got any at the moment anymore, shall edit when i have got some/found the ones i lost.

i know my way around minecraft and alot of the cheeky shortcuts (Maps, tunnels, directions etc.) im was active until i shut my own server down, but i should be active once again when/if i join this server!

gimily104
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 11/10/2012, 5:22 pm

Inomonu wrote:Minecraft Name: bobthesupastar
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since Alpha.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Old SM server.
Screenshots of Projects: N/A.

I am currently wearing awesome slippers. Style, fo' sho'.

gimily104 wrote:Minecraft Name: masher144
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since around update 1.1
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): My own (had about 6 friends playing with me), and a friends
Screenshots of Projects: havent got any at the moment anymore, shall edit when i have got some/found the ones i lost.

i know my way around minecraft and alot of the cheeky shortcuts (Maps, tunnels, directions etc.) im was active until i shut my own server down, but i should be active once again when/if i join this server!

Added

Don't forget to run /jobs join default to get money and /kit starter for free stuff
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 12/10/2012, 4:42 am

Minecraft Name: reillytrebydavis (not real name)
Time Since you Started Minecraft: About a year.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None.
Screenshots of Projects: I've deleted my good projects, but i can say I've made a big tnt block out different coloured wool, filled with tnt... which i eventually blew up.. (super fun).
Have you read the rules?: Indeed
Activity, exploring dungeons Very Happy
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 13/10/2012, 8:36 pm

Minecraft Name: DirrtyyDan
Time Since you Started Minecraft: ~Month
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I own my own hosted server.
Screenshots of Projects: Nothing worth screenshotting. Build some stuff on Xbox Minecraft but am too lazy to go take pictures.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): idk I'm just awesome. I'm just trying to gain more knowledge about MineCraft, as well as find new projects to build and such.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 3 geek 15/10/2012, 1:11 am

inecraft Name: perfectBOB
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Late indev... Early Alpha.. # the glory days
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Noone SM related
Screenshots of Projects: I dont Take ScreenShots... But If i get Accepted Youll See My Majestic
Building Skills..
Have you read the rules?: Yup
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Alot of help, Redstone Engineering Talent. and Nice Building... Ohh, And An Awesome Personnality Razz

Last edited by Level 3 geek on 15/10/2012, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)

Level 3 geek
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by iceidice 15/10/2012, 9:56 pm

Minecraft Name: iceidice
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I bought minecraft when it still was in alpha, think it was november 2011
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Ive only been playing minecraft with friends on private servers, so cant ive taken part in any major ones.
Screenshots of Projects: I will get back to this...
I like exploration,I can also help out with building

iceidice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 18/10/2012, 6:06 pm

Muffins wrote:Minecraft Name: reillytrebydavis (not real name)
Time Since you Started Minecraft: About a year.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None.
Screenshots of Projects: I've deleted my good projects, but i can say I've made a big tnt block out different coloured wool, filled with tnt... which i eventually blew up.. (super fun).
Have you read the rules?: Indeed
Activity, exploring dungeons Very Happy

Dual_Shock wrote:Minecraft Name: DirrtyyDan
Time Since you Started Minecraft: ~Month
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I own my own hosted server.
Screenshots of Projects: Nothing worth screenshotting. Build some stuff on Xbox Minecraft but am too lazy to go take pictures.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): idk I'm just awesome. I'm just trying to gain more knowledge about MineCraft, as well as find new projects to build and such.

Level 3 geek wrote:inecraft Name: perfectBOB
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Late indev... Early Alpha.. # the glory days
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Noone SM related
Screenshots of Projects: I dont Take ScreenShots... But If i get Accepted Youll See My Majestic
Building Skills..
Have you read the rules?: Yup
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Alot of help, Redstone Engineering Talent. and Nice Building... Ohh, And An Awesome Personnality Razz

iceidice wrote:Minecraft Name: iceidice
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I bought minecraft when it still was in alpha, think it was november 2011
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Ive only been playing minecraft with friends on private servers, so cant ive taken part in any major ones.
Screenshots of Projects: I will get back to this...
I like exploration,I can also help out with building

Added everybody!

Don't forget to read the starter guide: http://www.smokinelite.com/t68551-so-you-joined-the-server-what-do-you-do-now

Enjoy.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 26/10/2012, 6:56 pm

Minecraft Name: Purple_Sheepman
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 1.6
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): FusionRush and basically all other forums servers
Screenshots of Projects: Gunna post so maybe I could become architect Very Happy
Have you read the rules?:YES
I am pretty funny, intuitive and have a good sense of design since my mom is an architect I build some pretty cool buildings, also I am a pretty active Minecraftian :O
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smugleaf 11/11/2012, 7:03 pm

Minecraft Name: rallisam
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I have played the xbox one for a couple months and the PC one for about a week.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Nothing i've really taken a part of although i have played eternalrealms for the majority of the time i've had PC.
Screenshots of Projects: To be honest I build rather regular buildings, nothing really worth screenshotting.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I am a rather activate Mincraftian. Especially on weekends. I will do all I can to help people with any problems they have. Although I build rather plain buildings I do have the potential to build rather spectacular ones. Also I really do enjoy exploring Strongholds and exploring any other sort of dungeon-like area.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 11/11/2012, 9:07 pm

GamerEinstein wrote:Minecraft Name: Purple_Sheepman
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 1.6
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): FusionRush and basically all other forums servers
Screenshots of Projects: Gunna post so maybe I could become architect Very Happy
Have you read the rules?:YES
I am pretty funny, intuitive and have a good sense of design since my mom is an architect I build some pretty cool buildings, also I am a pretty active Minecraftian :O

Smugleaf wrote:Minecraft Name: rallisam
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I have played the xbox one for a couple months and the PC one for about a week.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Nothing i've really taken a part of although i have played eternalrealms for the majority of the time i've had PC.
Screenshots of Projects: To be honest I build rather regular buildings, nothing really worth screenshotting.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I am a rather activate Mincraftian. Especially on weekends. I will do all I can to help people with any problems they have. Although I build rather plain buildings I do have the potential to build rather spectacular ones. Also I really do enjoy exploring Strongholds and exploring any other sort of dungeon-like area.

Added everybody.

Don't forget to read the starter guide: http://www.smokinelite.com/t68551-so-you-joined-the-server-what-do-you-do-now

Enjoy.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 26/11/2012, 8:17 pm

Minecraft Name: svampp4j
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 2-3 years ago.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Tons of random servers.
Screenshots of Projects: I've built some kinda cool stuff, dont have any screenshots tho :/
Have you read the rules?: Yeah.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I've spent quite alot of time on minecraft, so i know alot about the game! I can help others and probably build some nice stuff! Smile
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 27/11/2012, 3:53 pm

Brutal Swede wrote:Minecraft Name: svampp4j
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 2-3 years ago.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Tons of random servers.
Screenshots of Projects: I've built some kinda cool stuff, dont have any screenshots tho :/
Have you read the rules?: Yeah.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I've spent quite alot of time on minecraft, so i know alot about the game! I can help others and probably build some nice stuff! Smile

You were on when I added you yesterday, but I'm posting here so I don't add you twice.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by cntr 28/11/2012, 4:36 am

Minecraft Name: BrendanMassey
Time Since you Started Minecraft: since beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): uhh my own with some friends and a small one that died.
Screenshots of Projects: none i got a new comp recently Razz
Have you read the rules?: yes yes yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): i have a good sense of style when building things, i have ocd so you dont have to worry about messiness.. Im friendly idk Very Happy
cntr
cntr
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by flowersftw 28/11/2012, 7:24 am

Minecraft Name:iloveyamummy
Time Since you Started Minecraft:since beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):few random servers
Screenshots of Projects:dont have any atm but i did build a p90 untill someone world edited it with lava =(
im a nice person enjoy playing with new people and contributing to building big projects =)

flowersftw
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas 28/11/2012, 8:10 pm

Minecraft Name: Qaba
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I only just got the pc version on saturday november 24th but I used to play the xbox version since the beginning of summer 2012
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None, never played online before.
Screenshots of Projects: err... None :/
Have you read the rules?: Yes indeedy I have
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Mostly activity and architecture... Exploring is fun too but I often get lost sometimes if I go too far...

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 28/11/2012, 11:25 pm

cntr wrote:Minecraft Name: BrendanMassey
Time Since you Started Minecraft: since beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): uhh my own with some friends and a small one that died.
Screenshots of Projects: none i got a new comp recently Razz
Have you read the rules?: yes yes yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): i have a good sense of style when building things, i have ocd so you dont have to worry about messiness.. Im friendly idk Very Happy

flowersftw wrote:Minecraft Name:iloveyamummy
Time Since you Started Minecraft:since beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):few random servers
Screenshots of Projects:dont have any atm but i did build a p90 untill someone world edited it with lava =(
im a nice person enjoy playing with new people and contributing to building big projects =)

Atlas wrote:Minecraft Name: Qaba
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I only just got the pc version on saturday november 24th but I used to play the xbox version since the beginning of summer 2012
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None, never played online before.
Screenshots of Projects: err... None :/
Have you read the rules?: Yes indeedy I have
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Mostly activity and architecture... Exploring is fun too but I often get lost sometimes if I go too far...

All added.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolly Lemur 1/12/2012, 9:13 am

Minecraft Name: slayer_milo
Time Since you Started Minecraft: a few months i'd say - but stopped shortly after
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):a few, but left them as i didn't like
Screenshots of Projects: none
Have you read the rules?: yeah
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): yeah, it'll be good cos it's smokin minecraft Very Happy

Jolly Lemur
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xbreakofdawn 2/12/2012, 3:17 am

Minecraft Name: xshamoox
Time Since you Started Minecraft: during the beta version of minecraft, also play on xbox
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): mc-server.co.uk, plus me and a friend used to run are own server
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):im very helpfull, freindly, i love to build big(so far my biggest build was 200k, sadly the build was deleted on accident and i didnt get any pics Sad ), if help is needed i will stop what im doing and help to the best of my ability. also injoy playing survival beucase i like starting from nothing and ending with everything.
xbreakofdawn
xbreakofdawn
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 2/12/2012, 3:43 am

Jolly Lemur wrote:

Minecraft Name: slayer_milo
Time Since you Started Minecraft: a few months i'd say - but stopped shortly after
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):a few, but left them as i didn't like
Screenshots of Projects: none
Have you read the rules?: yeah
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): yeah, it'll be good cos it's smokin minecraft Very Happy

xbreakofdawn wrote:Minecraft Name: xshamoox
Time Since you Started Minecraft: during the beta version of minecraft, also play on xbox
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): mc-server.co.uk, plus me and a friend used to run are own server
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):im very helpfull, freindly, i love to build big(so far my biggest build was 200k, sadly the build was deleted on accident and i didnt get any pics Sad ), if help is needed i will stop what im doing and help to the best of my ability. also injoy playing survival beucase i like starting from nothing and ending with everything.

All added.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 8/12/2012, 5:28 pm

Minecraft Name: Madskittles1
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I played in alpha, back when It was 5 dollars to get.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None
Screenshots of Projects: Errr, none :/. I made a cool house once.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Hmm, well honestly, probably nothing really. But I like to just kind of explore the sites and pretend I'm a citizen in a real town. If I ever get inspiration, I might make something pretty sweet, ya dig?
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next