Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

+56
Leakee
Erodish
fishingman71
Fluffy_Buggo
whuts_combet
2 Pac
Frosty Balls
Nv5
xShineyThighx
Epistolizer
lgot
Michael
Connor
Quercus
Tarvenater
Attempt 9
Sir Dan
Frekwency
yddet
Odd
jhall
AyyIt'sGeorge
Blake_Shakur
die mirin
ShinDaHomeboy
PoPoTaTo
JIGL0JAY
Naruto
Claytt
Nathan98Waffle
Skypill
Brodstah
shabdabadingdong
Broeder
Towno
BamZam
overload345
Hibz
FreeXpFourMe
xbreakofdawn
Jolly Lemur
Atlas
flowersftw
cntr
Brutal Swede
Smugleaf
Triggy
iceidice
Level 3 geek
Dual_Shock
Muffins
gimily104
Inomonu
Begone13
gunmage8
Mr_Pleco
60 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by JIGL0JAY 11/2/2013, 8:10 pm

Minecraft Name: TehLGM
Time Since you Started Minecraft: About 2 years ago
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I love building things, and I love to explore. I also want to play with Jewlian and Gunmage and build cool stuff.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by Mr_Pleco 11/2/2013, 10:37 pm

JIGL0JAY wrote:Minecraft Name: TehLGM
Time Since you Started Minecraft: About 2 years ago
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I love building things, and I love to explore. I also want to play with Jewlian and Gunmage and build cool stuff.

Added and welcome.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPoTaTo 14/2/2013, 9:52 am

Minecraft Name: 042294
Time Since you Started Minecraft: About a year ago
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Only did private besides deadmau5 Server.
Screenshots of Projects: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 Vx10nm
Have you read the rules?:Yeah I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):I hopefully can contribute good designs and I am pretty active. love to build Smile
PoPoTaTo
PoPoTaTo
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 17/2/2013, 4:04 pm

PoPoTaTo wrote:Minecraft Name: 042294
Time Since you Started Minecraft: About a year ago
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Only did private besides deadmau5 Server.
Screenshots of Projects: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 Vx10nm
Have you read the rules?:Yeah I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):I hopefully can contribute good designs and I am pretty active. love to build Smile

Added
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPoTaTo 17/2/2013, 4:36 pm

tysm for accepting me Smile Glad to have the badge!
PoPoTaTo
PoPoTaTo
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinDaHomeboy 19/2/2013, 11:55 pm

Minecraft Name: ShinDaHomeboy
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 2011
Have you read the rules?: Of course
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I could contribute by building stuff, I don't think I could do anything else, as I just started playing legit minecraft today, sorry

ShinDaHomeboy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 19/2/2013, 11:56 pm

ShinDaHomeboy wrote:Minecraft Name: ShinDaHomeboy
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 2011
Have you read the rules?: Of course
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I could contribute by building stuff, I don't think I could do anything else, as I just started playing legit minecraft today, sorry

Added.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 26/2/2013, 12:28 pm

Minecraft Name: Legolaspwns
Time Since you Started Minecraft: June 2012
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None but I did play some Mindcrack servers for a week or so but hostile community.
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
I want to help the community further itself and hopefully make some new mindcraft friends. I honestly just want to team up with a few people and work on a group project to build something awesome. Also I love to explore so that as well. Just hope I don't somehow get griefed in the end Razz

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 27/2/2013, 3:10 am

die mirin wrote:Minecraft Name: Legolaspwns
Time Since you Started Minecraft: June 2012
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None but I did play some Mindcrack servers for a week or so but hostile community.
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
I want to help the community further itself and hopefully make some new mindcraft friends. I honestly just want to team up with a few people and work on a group project to build something awesome. Also I love to explore so that as well. Just hope I don't somehow get griefed in the end Razz

Added and welcome
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 12/3/2013, 3:24 pm

Erm I have added an account that is known as iNitrogen and is it my new main minecraft account, please add him to the whitlist
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 12/3/2013, 4:46 pm

GamerEinstein wrote:Erm I have added an account that is known as iNitrogen and is it my new main minecraft account, please add him to the whitlist

Done
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 12/3/2013, 8:06 pm

Thanks
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake_Shakur 13/3/2013, 4:35 am

Minecraft Name: jackypunkblake
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Alpha
Screenshots of Projects: I never take screenshots.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I enjoy building, so I can contribute new creations to the server.

Blake_Shakur
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by AyyIt'sGeorge 13/3/2013, 4:44 am

Minecraft Name:IAmADwarfLoL (It was made a while back excuse the name :/)
Time Since you Started Minecraft:Right out of alpha I believe.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):Lemoncraft,My own hosted(Twice) 1-6 players on :3.
Screenshots of Projects:Sorry mate I have none .-.
Have you read the rules?:Yes I have ^__^
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):Some cool bases a new player and fun ^__^.

AyyIt'sGeorge
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by jhall 13/3/2013, 4:45 am

blake and george are friends of mine pleco. ALSO: i highlightspammed you on irc. :p

jhall
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 13/3/2013, 4:51 am

Blake_Shakur wrote:Minecraft Name: jackypunkblake
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Alpha
Screenshots of Projects: I never take screenshots.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I enjoy building, so I can contribute new creations to the server.

AyyIt'sGeorge wrote:Minecraft Name:IAmADwarfLoL (It was made a while back excuse the name :/)
Time Since you Started Minecraft:Right out of alpha I believe.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):Lemoncraft,My own hosted(Twice) 1-6 players on :3.
Screenshots of Projects:Sorry mate I have none .-.
Have you read the rules?:Yes I have ^__^
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):Some cool bases a new player and fun ^__^.

Added and welcome. Query me on irc and if I'm on I'll teleport you to t3h's city.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 Empty Odd_Shape build application

Post by Odd 6/4/2013, 10:00 pm

Minecraft Name:Odd_Shape
Time Since you Started Minecraft:2010
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):15
Screenshots of Projects:none
Have you read the rules?:6 times
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):anything you want Wink

Odd
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 6/4/2013, 10:06 pm

Odd wrote:Minecraft Name:Odd_Shape
Time Since you Started Minecraft:2010
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):15
Screenshots of Projects:none
Have you read the rules?:6 times
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):anything you want Wink

Added
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by yddet 19/4/2013, 10:45 pm

Minecraft Name: yddet_5
Time Since you Started Minecraft:about 3 days hope thats ok
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): n/a
Screenshots of Projects: n/a
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): anything you want and would be hopeing to learn how to make redstone stuff
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 20/4/2013, 7:34 am

yddet wrote:Minecraft Name: yddet_5
Time Since you Started Minecraft:about 3 days hope thats ok
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): n/a
Screenshots of Projects: n/a
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): anything you want and would be hopeing to learn how to make redstone stuff

Added and welcome.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency 9/5/2013, 7:46 pm

Pleco what the hell is your avatar??

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 5-73

friggin weirdoo l0l
Frekwency
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 9/5/2013, 11:47 pm

Frekwency wrote:Pleco what the hell is your avatar??

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 3 5-73

friggin weirdoo l0l

I was wondering the same thing.
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Dan 12/5/2013, 1:35 am

Minecraft Name: Yunahot123
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Bought after full release but messed around with it in Beta.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None really.
Screenshots of Projects: N/A
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Sense of Style and Activity
Sir Dan
Sir Dan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 12/5/2013, 1:36 am

PootisElizabeth wrote:Minecraft Name: Yunahot123
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Bought after full release but messed around with it in Beta.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Sense of Style and Activity

Gave you access. Smile
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Dan 12/5/2013, 5:41 am

MichaelNarehood wrote:
PootisElizabeth wrote:Minecraft Name: Yunahot123

Gave you access. Smile

Shanks.
Sir Dan
Sir Dan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next