Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

+56
Leakee
Erodish
fishingman71
Fluffy_Buggo
whuts_combet
2 Pac
Frosty Balls
Nv5
xShineyThighx
Epistolizer
lgot
Michael
Connor
Quercus
Tarvenater
Attempt 9
Sir Dan
Frekwency
yddet
Odd
jhall
AyyIt'sGeorge
Blake_Shakur
die mirin
ShinDaHomeboy
PoPoTaTo
JIGL0JAY
Naruto
Claytt
Nathan98Waffle
Skypill
Brodstah
shabdabadingdong
Broeder
Towno
BamZam
overload345
Hibz
FreeXpFourMe
xbreakofdawn
Jolly Lemur
Atlas
flowersftw
cntr
Brutal Swede
Smugleaf
Triggy
iceidice
Level 3 geek
Dual_Shock
Muffins
gimily104
Inomonu
Begone13
gunmage8
Mr_Pleco
60 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 4 Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by Attempt 9 13/5/2013, 10:12 am

Minecraft Name: Dubbmeister
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Over a year i think but i honestly don't know
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I've been in a SM FTB One but thas it
Screenshots of Projects:Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 4 Stadiumz
This is only part of the project, we were building a football stadium on creative.
Have you read the rules?:Yes!
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I will try and bring big builds to the server! For everyone to enjoy and maybe try and get other people to join in?
Attempt 9
Attempt 9
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 4 Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by Mr_Pleco 13/5/2013, 4:20 pm

Attempt 9 wrote:Minecraft Name: Dubbmeister
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Over a year i think but i honestly don't know
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I've been in a SM FTB One but thas it
Screenshots of Projects:Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 4 Stadiumz
This is only part of the project, we were building a football stadium on creative.
Have you read the rules?:Yes!
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I will try and bring big builds to the server! For everyone to enjoy and maybe try and get other people to join in?

Added and welcome.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarvenater 17/5/2013, 2:00 am

Minecraft Name: Tarvenater
Time Since you Started Minecraft: It's been about a year or more
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): A few private servers with friends
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
A few interesting buildings that suit the landscape

Tarvenater
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 17/5/2013, 2:01 am

Tarvenater wrote:Minecraft Name: Tarvenater
Time Since you Started Minecraft: It's been about a year or more
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): A few private servers with friends
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
A few interesting buildings that suit the landscape

Added
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 19/5/2013, 4:19 am

ATTENTION:
please post all future build applications at the link bellow
http://smokinminecraft.forumotion.com/t14-smokin-minecraft-server-apply-to-get-free-build-access#18
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Quercus 26/5/2013, 5:43 pm

Minecraft Name: JamieHCK
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Around a year, I started playing the 360 version and have literally just bought Minecraft for my Mac.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None.
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?: I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I love making large castle/fort buildings and am a symmetrical freak so anything I build is 100% accurate. I recently built a monstrous cathedral like building on the 360 version which took me around 2 weeks of playing to complete.
Quercus
Quercus
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 26/5/2013, 5:55 pm

StonyShellRS wrote:Minecraft Name: JamieHCK
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Around a year, I started playing the 360 version and have literally just bought Minecraft for my Mac.
Screenshots of Projects:
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I love making large castle/fort buildings and am a symmetrical freak so anything I build is 100% accurate. I recently built a monstrous cathedral like building on the 360 version which took me around 2 weeks of playing to complete.

MichaelNarehood wrote:ATTENTION:
http://smokinminecraft.forumotion.com/t14-smokin-minecraft-server-apply-to-get-free-build-access#18
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 27/5/2013, 9:29 pm

Connor wrote:
StonyShellRS wrote:Minecraft Name: JamieHCK
Screenshots of Projects:

MichaelNarehood wrote:ATTENTION:

And here I thought I made it big enough. :3
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by lgot 2/6/2013, 4:54 pm

Name: I_F
Time Since you Started Minecraft: since start of beta (don't remember how many years)
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): server with friends a bunch, my dorm floor had a server i was in too
Screenshots of Projects: don't have any atm
Have you read the rules?:yeah
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): activity + large buildings + redstone knowledge
lgot
lgot
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 2/6/2013, 5:25 pm

lgot wrote:Name: I_F
Time Since you Started Minecraft: since start of beta (don't remember how many years)
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): server with friends a bunch, my dorm floor had a server i was in too
Screenshots of Projects: don't have any atm
Have you read the rules?:yeah
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): activity + large buildings + redstone knowledge

Added and welcome.

Please join the new forum at smokinminecraft.com
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epistolizer 12/6/2013, 5:22 pm

Minecraft Name: Sk8rboy2000
Time Since you Started Minecraft: (just a guess) 2-3 years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Mainly Chocoland (back before v2 I was a high rank, can't remember which exactly)
Screenshots of Projects: None, I deleted minecraft after it stopped working after a java update and have only just managed to get it working again.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can contribute quite a lot of activity to the server (I've just finished my school exams so have quite a bit of spare time, except I work on sundays and have prom and a couple of other things coming up) along with as much help as I can give and will quite happily help other people with builds/exploration. I tend to like just helping in general on the game Very Happy
Epistolizer
Epistolizer
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 12/6/2013, 9:17 pm

jDavies97 wrote:
Minecraft Name: Sk8rboy2000
Time Since you Started Minecraft: (just a guess) 2-3 years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Mainly Chocoland (back before v2 I was a high rank, can't remember which exactly)
Screenshots of Projects: None, I deleted minecraft after it stopped working after a java update and have only just managed to get it working again.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can contribute quite a lot of activity to the server (I've just finished my school exams so have quite a bit of spare time, except I work on sundays and have prom and a couple of other things coming up) along with as much help as I can give and will quite happily help other people with builds/exploration. I tend to like just helping in general on the game Very Happy
Added, welcome, please type /job join default when you first join; it allows you to earn money for things that you do. Enjoy! Smile
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by xShineyThighx 23/6/2013, 9:38 am

Minecraft Name:  xShineyThighx
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta 1.4
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I've owned a few in my time, usually ended up failing due to lack of funding sadly.
Screenshots of Projects: I dont really have any, i just build lol.
Have you read the rules?: No i plan on reading them when i get on the server.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Activity, probably not, i'm mostly inactive on Minecraft now with my job and other games. Sence of Style, yeah im pretty good at making stuff. Exploring... Generally no, i like to stay in one area and build most of the stuff i need around that area. I let people come to me.
xShineyThighx
xShineyThighx
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nv5 2/7/2013, 12:00 pm

Minecraft Name: Nv5
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 4 Days Ago lol
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I am OP on my friends SG server, on xethon hub has 500+ people
Screenshots of Projects: no s/s because I am lazy, but I helped design the spawn in my friends server
Have you read the rules?: yes
I like exploring and building tunnels because tunnels are cool

Nv5
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 2/7/2013, 5:41 pm

Added Both of you
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Balls 9/7/2013, 6:25 pm

Minecraft Name: TFHBOURNE
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 2 years ago
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Just random ones.
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?: Yes (:
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Anything anyone needs, i love to build a lot Very Happy
Frosty Balls
Frosty Balls
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Pac 22/7/2013, 1:09 am

Minecraft Name: Ranya79
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Been playing off and on for over 2 years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): can't remember names but i've been on and stuff
Screenshots of Projects:Had to factory reset computer because i forgot login *derp* so no screenies Sad
Have you read the rules?: Yeeeess
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):Some nice sculptures of my imagination, definatly exploration and i like things to be precise so thats another thing :p
2 Pac
2 Pac
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by whuts_combet 22/7/2013, 1:11 am

Minecraft Name: Whuts combet
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Years ago, alpha serves
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Smokin mils, my own private server.
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have
Always contributed to building new buildings and testing things for you in the old server.
whuts_combet
whuts_combet

http://www.dj3scape.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy_Buggo 24/7/2013, 7:57 pm

Minecraft Name: Buggy865
Time Since you Started Minecraft: alpha
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): too many
Screenshots of Projects: I just play for the fun of it
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): all of the above, although change activity to minecraft4lyfe. Smile
Fluffy_Buggo
Fluffy_Buggo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 25/7/2013, 2:52 pm

Fluffy_Buggo wrote:
Minecraft Name: Buggy865
Time Since you Started Minecraft: alpha
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): too many
Screenshots of Projects: I just play for the fun of it
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): all of the above, although change activity to minecraft4lyfe. Smile

Added you to the access list.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 27/7/2013, 5:38 am

Minecraft Name: Fishingman71
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Alot of years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Killion's Detention Center, many others.
Screenshots of Projects: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1395783-sky-prison/
The two screenshots on that page

Have you read the rules?: Yessir
What can you contribute to the server?: Im more of a miner myself. I love grinding the mines and looking for materials. Im somewhat of a buillder, but not much :PIm moderately active and think I would be a gret addition to the server, and Im sure I would have alot of fun (:
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 27/7/2013, 6:12 am

fishingman71 wrote:Minecraft Name: Fishingman71
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Alot of years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Killion's Detention Center, many others.
Screenshots of Projects: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1395783-sky-prison/
The two screenshots on that page

Have you read the rules?: Yessir
What can you contribute to the server?: Im more of a miner myself. I love grinding the mines and looking for materials. Im somewhat of a buillder, but not much :PIm moderately active and think I would be a gret addition to the server, and Im sure I would have alot of fun (:

Added, be sure to type /jobs join default to enable pixel earning.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish 2/8/2013, 4:12 am

Minecraft Name: Erodish
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Today. Well payed for. been playing the older free version for awhile.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): none.
Screenshots of Projects: Havent made anything major.
Have you read the rules?: Of course.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Very talkative and friendly Smile I can build for hours if im bored doing whatever, Smile Have fun in general. Gonna be looking into building some epic pieces soon.
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 4/8/2013, 12:08 am

Erodish wrote:Minecraft Name: Erodish
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Today. Well payed for. been playing the older free version for awhile.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): none.
Screenshots of Projects: Havent made anything major.
Have you read the rules?: Of course.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Very talkative and friendly :)I can build for hours if im bored doing whatever, :)Have fun in general. Gonna be looking into building some epic pieces soon.

Added, be sure to type /jobs join default when you join. It allows you to earn 'pixels' or the servers currency.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 14/8/2013, 6:00 pm

Minecraft Name: Robomalajibot
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I have been on this server before
Screenshots of Projects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfFxTLCkPI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOo1oiHuqfxbjLJaVMsae4w This is all I got
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I am able to host events so the community can be a part of MineCraft and I also feel I have a good creative mind as I am an avid Graphic Designer in my spare time so I have a feel for what looks cool Smile
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next