Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK]

2 posters

Go down

[EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK] Empty [EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK]

Post by Barbs 5/12/2012, 3:13 am

Hi everyone, I don't think a lot of people know, but a while back I made a guide to PKing in the EoC, and that was really my first attempt at making Youtube videos, so I think this one is a lot better. Pretty self-explanatory, I show you the best ways to train (I personally tested 100+ monsters for XP rates). This video covers all combat styles, and offers ~210k XP/Hr methods (total XP including HP). I am only maxed in Range, so the XP rates could be even higher if you have better gear, etc. Anyways, here's the link, get it while it's still fresh Very Happy PS Please like/comment/subscribe if you enjoyed it and want to see more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqatQgn-Q3U
Barbs
Barbs
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

[EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK] Empty Re: [EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK]

Post by Daxaal 5/12/2012, 3:54 am

Rep+

Good video Smile, but I don't know what abilities I should be using when training range? Sad What abilities should I be using for maximum exp ? I normally mash some buttons but I prefer to have an idea of what gives the best exp since some abilities allow you to do damage over 6 seconds and some just do one really big hit and I don't know which one to use because it wasn't mentioned in the video Sad
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK] Empty Re: [EoC] My Ultimate Training Guide (All Styles) [VIDEO LINK]

Post by Barbs 5/12/2012, 4:01 am

Oh I didn't name them all because I just thought you'd look at my hotbar and copy it Surprised. I'll list them on here (for range):
Piercing shot, binding shot, fragmentation shot, snipe, rapid fire, snap shot, bombardment, and dead shot

My tactics to maximize XP/Hr were to refrain from abilities such as binding shot/snipe after I built up adrenaline to use thresholds (binding shot does no damage and snipe takes way too long). I mainly spammed the other abilities. I was able to use rapid fire to take out a black demon by itself (usually), and snap-shot made quick work of black demons in combination with bombardment and other basic abilities. I don't recommend using ultimates, as I found it more restricting due to range's lack of powerful basic abilities. Hope that clears things up a bit for you Very Happy
Barbs
Barbs
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down