Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log)

+3
Dag
Aezure
Skypill
7 posters

Go down

Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log) Empty Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log)

Post by Skypill 8/1/2013, 3:45 pm

Hey Everyone, i got bored with the medieval city, so i have decided to make this log into my own builds log, any builds i'm happy with
i will post here! Smile

First Build! A little Overgrown medieval swamp village.... I made it for The member status on a server Smile
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skypill on 23/1/2013, 9:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log) Empty Re: Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log)

Post by Aezure 8/1/2013, 5:15 pm

I tried something similar... needless to say I don't have the required attention span.
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log) Empty Re: Minecraft Build Log! 9Old medieval city log)

Post by Dag 8/1/2013, 5:31 pm

Things like this make me want to get back into minecraft Razz

I wish you luck, and please post updates Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 8/1/2013, 5:36 pm

Haha, well Aezure i hope that one day you will be able to take on a big build Smile

Thankyou Dag, And if you do want to get back into minecraft, i'll hapilly help you out with stuff Smile

Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 8/1/2013, 6:31 pm

Aezure wrote:I tried something similar... needless to say I don't have the required attention span.

hey we did fairly well :3 that was my house for a long time Very Happy
Begone13
Begone13
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 8/1/2013, 8:11 pm

Begone13 wrote:
Aezure wrote:I tried something similar... needless to say I don't have the required attention span.

Yea I'd say its around 2/3 done, ignoring any plans I had for underground caverns. Gotta have underground caverns to escape from the heat Razz Still plan on finishing it, above ground at least, one day...
Aezure
Aezure

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cntr 9/1/2013, 5:10 am

shouldnt the main building of a medeival city be a castle of some sort? Razz also where are you doing this? sm server?
cntr
cntr
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 9/1/2013, 11:17 am

cntr wrote:shouldnt the main building of a medeival city be a castle of some sort? Razz also where are you doing this? sm server?
I am going to build a castle, but this is a different settlement, i have a massive piece of flat land onn a hilltop for the castle and the city that will go inside it Smile Also i am building it on my own world, but i'd happily move it to my server if anybody wanted to help!Smile
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by cntr 10/1/2013, 12:06 am

I would enjoy helping but are u doing this on creative mode I think itd be funner on survival?
cntr
cntr
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 10/1/2013, 4:15 pm

Well, cntr we could definitely do a different settlement in survival Smile
Add me on skype for the server ip!
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 10/1/2013, 11:50 pm

Aezure wrote:
Begone13 wrote:

Yea I'd say its around 2/3 done, ignoring any plans I had for underground caverns. Gotta have underground caverns to escape from the heat Razz Still plan on finishing it, above ground at least, one day...

we can do it someday
Begone13
Begone13

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 16/1/2013, 7:03 pm

Bump..... Somebody pelase reply..
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 17/1/2013, 2:55 am

This looks to be coming along wonderfully Smile I personally think you should make the whole ground stone. That may take some time, but it would make it look more "Medieval"
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 17/1/2013, 7:37 am

He could Use MC Edit, Dagosaurus. Would be easier for changing the floor to what he wanted Very Happy
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 17/1/2013, 5:10 pm

Thanks for the support guys, and dag, i'm going to do a mossy stone brick floor, which in my texturepack look like grass with some stones in. Smile
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 18/1/2013, 5:20 am

My god, man. Your castle...it's simply....BEAUTIFUL!
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 23/1/2013, 9:24 pm

Changed it to a building log Smile
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 24/1/2013, 1:24 am

Freaking Awesome man Smile
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down