Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07' Merchant Mentoring

4 posters

Go down

07' Merchant Mentoring  Empty 07' Merchant Mentoring

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 31/3/2013, 1:14 pm

07' Merchant Mentoring

The mentoring system has been working hard over the last month or so creating a new group that specializes in 07' merchanting. A massive number of hours has been put into the design and content for this group and we are very proud to announce its' "Grand Opening."

"In this group, you will learn everything you will need to know to be an overall great flipper on the old school servers. You will be taught everything from store merchanting and street trading to using clan chats, forums and even how to convert items for profit. By best utilizing the resources available in order to find the best deals, merchants can not only maximize profits but also gain XP along the way. So if your completely new to this style of merchanting or would like to brush up on the old school methods, then feel free to apply on the link below."

http://www.smokinelite.com/t74058-apply-to-be-a-2007-merchanting-mentee-here#1037041

Kelly and Billious
Mentoring Management
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

07' Merchant Mentoring  Empty Re: 07' Merchant Mentoring

Post by Naruto 2/4/2013, 10:39 am

I've signed up and will hopefully be joining in one months time when my TWC has been removed.
Naruto
Naruto
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zzsnuzz 9/4/2013, 1:02 am

Yes been a mentee for a week now and its worth it great people and mentors! waiting for lesson 2 Smile
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by liortulip 15/4/2013, 11:50 am

This seems like a great idea. I just applied. Thanks for doing this Billious and Kelly!
liortulip
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://runelore.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down