Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchant Diary

2 posters

Go down

Merchant Diary Empty Merchant Diary

Post by GordonnGekko 29/10/2013, 2:17 pm

Starting gold 174,256,891

October 29th -
1) Ascension Quintus Key - 5,561,578 - 7.06%

The Ascension keys can be a very stable item to flip, with the release of the sirenic hide I knew that the price would be fluctuating quite a bit as the number of folks killing the ascension monsters had greatly increased (I had also been killing the ascension monsters and found it hard to find worlds to kill on).  I had figured that the number of folks killing the ascension monsters would taper off and the keys would rise again so I self checked a Quintus key and decided the margin was decent, while I was at work I held my offer in and when I got home I tested the margin again and sold off my keys.

Spoiler:

2) torva full helm - 555,657 - 1.65%

I had seen the Torva helm hovering around 34m for a while so I put up an offer a little lower than that and was able to get it within 5 minutes, the selling however took quite a bit longer as the helmet ended up having multiple sales reported in nex and ss for less than my buy.  I put up the sell for a little more than 34 and about an hour later it finally sold.

Spoiler:

3) Virtus Glove - 1,555,343 - 7.36%

I had witnessed the gloves having varying sells and buy prices reported so I decided to put in a low offer before work, I was excited to see it buy when I got home.  Ended up selling instantly, I should've listed higher.

Spoiler:

4)Ascension Quartus Key - 2,557,360 - 8.74%

Since I tried Quintus I wanted to try a different key too, I checked a few of the other keys and found the margins to be very low, so I settled on Quartus.

Spoiler:

The 29th was a good day in my opinion, granted I only flipped a few items.  I think the one thing I'm unhappy about is the amount of flips done, and that I should've held onto the Quintus keys a bit longer as they're now rising.  Sometimes second guessing myself does cost me, the only other thing that bothered me about today was the Virtus gloves, I went above the mid but not far above, I should've waited till a pcer was online for nex and ss as I used a forums price and it was a little old. In total profit for the day was 10,229,938.

October 30th -

GordonnGekko
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Merchant Diary Empty Re: Merchant Diary

Post by kbkasey 5/11/2013, 7:32 am

Nice margins on the Keystone's. I'd love to see more of your flips soon, keep up the nice flips! Smile

kbkasey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down