Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS]

+2
Omit
Heartstop123
6 posters

Go down

Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS] Empty Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS]

Post by Heartstop123 13/5/2013, 10:49 pm

I made this moneymaking guide as a request from Agentperry.

Note: I made this in 1 hour on my phone I'll make it pretty later
Note: prices are constantly changing so I will not be giving money/hour calculations.
Note: there are a ton of ways to make money in runescape, these are just a few.

Looting:
Go to the wilderness on a populated pk world with nothing equipped and pick up sharks etc left on the ground after someone dies. It may seem nooby, but you can make a very nice profit/hour doing it.
Note: some people will try to kill you so best to do this on a lvl 3.

Picking Snape grass:
Grab some cash and head to relleka. Start the fremenik trials (you don't need the stats) talk to peer the seer about a magic spell to bank your items. Talk to jarvald and take the boat to waterbirth island the  pick up Snape grass then take the boat back to peer the seer. Drop your money have him bank your snape grass then pick up your money and repeat. You can pick ~600 snape grass / hour
Note: if you finish the quest peer the seer will not bank for you.

Picking flax: go to seers village and pick flax the  bank and repeat. You can pick ~1500 / hour

Collecting mort myre fungus:
Complete priest in peril /  nature spirit then you will be able to cast bloom with an enchanted silver sickle and collect mort myre fungus. For optimal profit only use bloom where there are 3 places for the fungus to spawn. (Works faster with prayer potions) bank at canafis then repeat. You can collect ~400 fungus / hour
Note: the higher your prayer the better.

Making cannon balls: complete dwarf cannon and get 35 smithing then buy lots of steel bars. Go to al kharid take out a cannonball mould and 27 steel bars run to the furnace use the bar on the furnace and make cannonballs. You can smelt 2000 cannonballs / hour
Note: you get 4 cannonballs per bar = 500 bars / hour

Spinning flax:
Either buy or pick flax, then teleport to Lumbridge and spin bow strings on the second floor of the castle then bank on the 3rd floor. You can spin ~1000 flax / hour

Making leather:
Buy any kind of dragonhide/cowhide and then go to al kharid. Take out 27 hides and some cash. Turn the hides into leather at the tannery then bank and repeat. Sell the leather on zybez or the forums. You can tan ~3000 hides / hour
Note: tanning hides costs gp don't forget that when calculating your profit.

Potion decanting:
Combine potion doses and then resell for profit
Note: If 4 x potion(3) is less than 3 x potion(4) then you will profit.
Example: pretend antipoison 3 dose is 300gp and 4 dose is 500 gp. Buy 4 antipoison(3) for 1200 then decant them (combine them into 4 dose potions) and sell 3 antipoison(4) for 1500.

Merchanting:
This is a merchanting clan, so you had to expect it on here. Merchanting can be the best money making method in 07 if you are an experienced merchant, have start up money and have a bit of luck. For the most part I would suggest that you stay away from world 301/302 because people stand there selling items for more than they are worth and buying items less than they are worth. I find that standing in a medium population world like 6 or 9 at a semi populated place works well. You could be skilling at/near a bank and see someone buying an item at a super high price, or see someone selling an item for a cheap price and you can easily flip it for a profit. I personally skill at the bank and keep money in my inventory so I can be the first person to trade someone if try offer a good deal. I always have zybez up in another tab to check prices if I am not sure if the person is offering a good deal or not. Remember, there is no GE so you can haggle. Make them a low offer an they will most likely make a counter offer. Practice this dance a few times and you will get cheaper prices.
Note: link to zybez price guide http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices

Last edited by Heartstop123 on 2/7/2013, 8:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS] Empty Re: Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS]

Post by Omit 13/5/2013, 11:00 pm

Confused af, this was out a minute past the normal time? :L
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS] Empty Re: Moneymaking methods w/ low reqs [OSRS]

Post by Heartstop123 13/5/2013, 11:04 pm

Omit wrote:Confused af, this was out a minute past the normal time? :L
What?
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omit 13/5/2013, 11:07 pm

Lol nevermind, my iPod time was fucked.
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentPerry 14/5/2013, 10:16 am

Thanks for listening to my suggestion Smile i'm sure this will help a lot of people!
AgentPerry
AgentPerry
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolly Lemur 14/5/2013, 8:23 pm

Thanks man, +repped
Smile

Jolly Lemur
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 1/7/2013, 1:35 am

Another really good method is green dragon killing but that is a pretty known method.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 2/7/2013, 1:48 am

stiffler111 wrote:Another really good method is green dragon killing but that is a pretty known method.
you need decent levels to kill dragons, that is why it isn't in this guide
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 2/7/2013, 7:09 am

Heartstop123 wrote:
stiffler111 wrote:Another really good method is green dragon killing but that is a pretty known method.
you need decent levels to kill dragons, that is why it isn't in this guide

I suggest adding tot the title that there's no requirements Smile

At least skills wise, you could do them all on a lvl 3 far as I know.
Maybe just not as effective but o well Razz
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down