Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Rares will actually be rares?

+3
K ratos
Addy
Aram
7 posters

Go down

Do you think Rares will actually be rares? Empty Do you think Rares will actually be rares?

Post by Aram 12/6/2013, 11:09 am

I mean, Jagex are releasing them now, which is all cool, but you're going to be able to get more of these rares every year on the holiday event...

Kinda defeats the purpose of being a discontinued rare.

To be honest I think the only "rares" which won't even be rares is the 3rd age armour, despite being continuous. 

What are your thoughts on releasing these holiday items every holiday? What would you prefer?

Last edited by iEmzPC on 12/6/2013, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Do you think Rares will actually be rares? Empty Re: Do you think Rares will actually be rares?

Post by Addy 12/6/2013, 11:11 am

Maybe in 10 years....
Addy
Addy
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Do you think Rares will actually be rares? Empty Re: Do you think Rares will actually be rares?

Post by K ratos 12/6/2013, 2:11 pm

I don't think they will become rares and I kinda like it that way tbh
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 5/7/2013, 2:30 am

Very doubtful but they all look great because they were worth so much back in the day. They could be very valuable if someone very wealthy or a clan buys them all up and holds onto them and sells them back very slowly maybe once a week.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 5/7/2013, 10:22 am

they wont rise to big big prices but they will be not "Rares" as they wont even become discontiuned i believe
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xBaked 6/7/2013, 2:44 am

It was confirmed by Mod Mark in a twitter post that Rares will be avaiable for free every year corresponding to the time frame of that holiday. Ex. Pumpkins/Green H'Weens/Scythes, will all be available in 4 months, a year after, and so on; It is unknown how they will be distributed, but as of now I believe these rares have no value and anyone with a party hat should not be considered rich.
xBaked
xBaked
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aram 24/7/2013, 12:19 am

It's like everyone has every rare so it's more part of the 25gp start up package at tutorial island xD
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MurdocSM 24/7/2013, 3:07 pm

I don't think so, mod mat k already confirmed that it will be near price zero soon, they aren't supposed to be " rares " in 2007 runescape, they are rares on rs3.
MurdocSM
MurdocSM
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down