Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crashing rares

2 posters

Go down

crashing rares Empty crashing rares

Post by Guest 16/10/2013, 8:58 pm

I recently I started flipping lower rares. One thing I noticed is that they are not worth flipping when they are crashing. idk whats wrong but like 50% of my flips fail. And with so low profit for their price I really don't know if is should continue to flip them...

So what do you think?

Back to top Go down

crashing rares Empty Re: crashing rares

Post by Yamiteh 16/10/2013, 9:25 pm

I think people are panicking over the recent release of the Bonds.
Also I heard many High level/rich players are selling their rares to buy supplies for the upcoming prestige update.
From what I know you should be able to flip rares even if they are crashing, though at a higher risk.
I like to play it safe so I am just staying away from rares right now. Maybe you could too if you are losing too much on them.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 16/10/2013, 11:24 pm

You seem to be a little mistaken, the only time lowers are worth flipping is during a crash. As for how to go about buying them, it depends on the size of the "crash". If it's only a downward trend, and not a full-out crash, you might try 700k below 'b' on a santa/g'ween and maybe 1.5m below on a r'ween. If it's more of a panic play it by ear. 1m margins on santa/b'ween are tough, but not impossible. Just remember in such a situation it is much better to try for a good buy and risk a no-buy, than try for a mediocre flip and risk losing money.
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down