Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated!

4 posters

Go down

Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated! Empty Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated!

Post by lulu2199 8/7/2013, 8:55 pm

Hello guys,

Currently I am planning to switch from short-term investing to rares flipping. I am still accumulating wealth to do that, but it's coming... fast XDXDXD

Here's another issue: I don't wanna try to get into these FCs indefinitely, and beg for PCs. Therefore I plan to flip rares (lower rares like masks, wines, eggs, etc) by price checking myself.

Do you have any experiences or warnings that you can share with me?

Things I need to know:

1, Profit range for rares?
2, Would it be smarter if I become a member and be able to flip more rares, also having more slots?

Thanks!

Lulu2199
lulu2199
lulu2199
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated! Empty Re: Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated!

Post by Julij2 8/7/2013, 9:12 pm

Just use forums:
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?17,18,747,65010919

Range on lower rares is anywhere from 500k to 2m. Disks have bigger range but they flip way slower.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated! Empty Re: Flipping rares without FCs... Help appreciated!

Post by Snow 13/7/2013, 7:01 pm

We offer the prices of rares with their 6 hr averages free on Merchz, which also don't have 5% max movement... so those prices relatively accurate. You will just need an account, then you can see them.
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 13/7/2013, 9:14 pm

I suggest either of the above answers or even just sitting in the FC and waiting for people to post it. If ou don't feel like asking there will definitely be other people asking for them so you don't have to. Good luck!Smile
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu2199 14/7/2013, 1:18 am

Wow... Snow I love you!!!!!

Free?!?!?!?!!

Im gonna soooo check right now!

Thanks!

Lulu2199
lulu2199
lulu2199
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down