Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profit per cash stacks discussion

4 posters

Go down

Profit per cash stacks discussion Empty Profit per cash stacks discussion

Post by Astronis 27/6/2013, 1:26 am

I thought it would be great to make a thread for us to discuss profits that we can be made at certain cash stacks. It could help a lot of newer people coming in here with little wealth have guidelines and goals of where to be at as they grow their cash stack, and may even be useful to some of us that have experience.
This is how im going to start: put a certain cash stack ex: 10m then say how much profit you should be able to make a day and through what type of merchanting. Anyone could discuss what they can make with that or how to give feedback and other people are welcome to ask what they should be making with their cash stack.

10m: I did a lot of active flipping throughout the day (so a lot more time required online/near GE) at best with this stack I would say 1-2m per day.

Edit:will continue to add more and discuss if feedback is good

Astronis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Profit per cash stacks discussion Empty Re: Profit per cash stacks discussion

Post by K ratos 27/6/2013, 5:36 am

I think this is a great idea Smile

As for the profit with my cashstack, I'm not really sure but if you merchant all day I think a 184m stck could make you like 10-15m by active flipping?

Last time I was able to merchant I had 100m less so I'm not too sure.. Wink
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astronis 27/6/2013, 5:57 am

K ratos wrote:I think this is a great idea Smile

As for the profit with my cashstack, I'm not really sure but if you merchant all day I think a 184m stck could make you like 10-15m by active flipping?

Thats great! you just offer up which cash stacks you know, and as we get more to discuss I could make a list going for all types of stacks/profit/merching style.

Its great to discuss the style as well, as you can say 10m=1-2m a day active while 25m could have the same daily profits but through inactive/overnight which means less time online/little effort.

Astronis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 27/6/2013, 6:17 am

Astronis wrote:
K ratos wrote:I think this is a great idea Smile

Thats great! you just offer up which cash stacks you know, and as we get more to discuss I could make a list going for all types of stacks/profit/merching style.

Its great to discuss the style as well, as you can say 10m=1-2m a day active while 25m could have the same daily profits but through inactive/overnight which means less time online/little effort.

Yeah that would actually be interesting Smile

I hope this gets enough response to make somewhat of a list where you can see what you could (should) be making Wink
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by wizardian20 27/6/2013, 3:20 pm

I think rather then cataloging every single merchant's wealth and the (quite obviously) varying amounts of money they can earn in a 24 hour period you might want to take a look at the average percent return on investment. In the real world economy this number has stayed rather consistently at 7%. That means, on 100m, you can make roughly 7m a day as just an average. This percent may be different for Runescape, but it would still be a far more efficient method for helping the new merchants get an idea of what they should be making. Also, it is unrealistic to compare active to inactive flipping with new merchants, the general audience you are directing this system towards. I would go out on a limb and say most new merchants don't have the slightest idea how to inactive flip effectively, while many can effectively active flip.
wizardian20
wizardian20
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by datsyuk09 30/6/2013, 3:20 am

I think this is a great idea. Would give new merchants a sort of benchmark.

I'm currently short-term investing with about 300m. can make about 10-20m in a day
datsyuk09
datsyuk09
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 30/6/2013, 11:23 am

I just came up with this but maybe this should be saying how much you can make an hour?

Since not everyone's days are the same regarding time played etc.
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down