Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++)

+2
datsyuk09
FrodoTBaginz
6 posters

Go down

Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++) Empty Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++)

Post by FrodoTBaginz 3/7/2013, 12:59 am

As some of you may know (If you've seen my log recently), the passed month or so I have made quite a bit of money off of Divine spirit shields. I am away for the summer and don't have access to RS so I have been keeping an eye on them from my home multiple times a day. Since I can't log on and I see a great opportunity, I am posting it here so hopefully someone can make some money since I am unable to.

Low ball offers in the Ge, i feel would work well rite now. In just a couple days the shields have gone from 130-134M to under 123M hitting as low as 121 (I suspect 118-119 that were not reported). If you have a wealth of 300M+ it would be a great overnight flip/ short term investment to put in an offer anywhere from 117-119.9M. Within the next 1-2 days I could easily see them hitting 125 maybe higher. This item tends to fluctuate quite a bit especially when it is the street price is quite a large gap from the Ge price. I personally would wait at least a week to see what happens with them but I think they are going to start rising again.

My reasoning is this. The new boss is said to be significantly more difficult and stronger than any other boss in RS. ( including the Kalphite King). It takes larger parties with better gear than ever before. He has multiple attack styles and most interesting of all in my opinion he changes the way he fights each week, which makes it very difficult for groups to master killing him.

Another reason I feel that they could rise/spike again is because people are going to be buying them but I feel not many people will be flipping them. My reasoning is that many people who are flipping nex and ss items are going to be trying to flip the new items in the coming weeks and Ascension items may become less risky to flip since more of then are in the game now.

I haven't had the time or a proper computer to do much research so this is all based off the BTS video and post on the RS home page so I could easily be missing something. If someone knows something I don't please let me know. Thanks.

-Frodo

Last edited by FrodoTBaginz on 5/7/2013, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++) Empty Re: Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++)

Post by datsyuk09 3/7/2013, 3:34 am

After looking at your investment log, it's pretty obvious you know what you're doing with regards to the divine spirit shield. I'll leave an offer in overnight for 2-3 of these and will let you know how they turn out
datsyuk09
datsyuk09
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++) Empty Re: Investment/overnight opportunity (100M++)

Post by FrodoTBaginz 3/7/2013, 5:24 pm

How I wish I was home rite now.... They sunk to <119M and then reached <127M. They are still at <125M so if you did take my advice you made a nice little overnight profit. I would suggest putting in a buy for 121-122.8M and selling it tomorrow. Or if you have a large cash stack and some patience wait a few days maybe a week and put it in for 132-135. (That's what I would do if I were home). If you have 1B+ cash stack and don't have much time to active flip I would suggest stocking up on a few and selling them over the next week.
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by datsyuk09 3/7/2013, 5:51 pm

GREAT ADVICE.
I put in an overnight offer for 2 shields at 117m last night. I think I was at the tail end of the drop though since I bought 1 fairly quickly.
Only 1 ended up buying but I was able to sell it off this morning for 125m (almost instantly too). Definitely could have made more on this flip but was looking to free up some cash to flip with.
Thank you for posting this. If you have any other investment ideas don't be scared to send me a few pms Razz 
datsyuk09
datsyuk09
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 4/7/2013, 2:43 am

My suggestion for inactive/overnight (currently 10:36PM EST) is 119.5-122M buy and 124-129 sell. Obviously the larger your margins the less chance you will be able to buy and sell. Good luck!
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 4/7/2013, 7:46 am

Thank you for this guide, +rep!
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 5/7/2013, 1:08 am

Going to make another prediction since the passed 2 days have been 5M+ profit for an easy flip of one shield. Buys for 122.8-124.5, sells for 131-135. I'm usually not near this good at predicting prices but I seem to be getting the hang of it. Can't wait till I'm back home!!! Sad Razz Good luck! Smile
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 5/7/2013, 1:14 am

I've never been good at investing, so I'll take a shot at this, I put in a buy for 123 flat, and will see what comes of it.

Edit: bought at 123 flat, selling at 133 right now

Last edited by hammer man25 on 5/7/2013, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 5/7/2013, 2:16 am

hammer man25 wrote:I've never been good at investing, so I'll take a shot at this, I put in a buy for 123 flat, and will see what comes of it.

Easiest type of investment would be from BtS. Start there
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 6/7/2013, 2:41 am

124.2-126 buy, 128-133 sell. Are what I would put in tonight. This is the last time I'm going to be suggesting prices since its pretty easy to see the trend here.

Good luck!!! Smile
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 6/7/2013, 4:07 pm

Nice thread, and nice sharing with the community!
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 14/7/2013, 5:39 pm

I am predicting a drop in the next day or two.

The lowest I see it reaching is 124-125. I suggest putting in an overnight offer tonight and tomorrow night(Est), for 124.5-127 to try and snag one. After which selling it for 128-130. For buying you may want to leave it in overnight and even during the morning since they tend to drop around then as well.

Good luck!
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down